PDA

View Full Version : Pilot recruitment, training and employment

Pierre le Pilote
6th Jan 2006, 18:27
I am working on a study into the future for airline pilot recruitment, training and employment over the next 10 years. While my scope is global, I am particularly interested in the likely picture within Europe. I hope to determine an estimate of the demand for pilots together with an estimate of the supply possible from the training capacity. I will also be looking at factors that influence demand and supply such as market growth, major bankruptcies, lack of training capacity, financial issues, the appeal of piloting as a career and demographics. My hope is that the study will inform on the necessary structure to sustain airline pilot as a career for the foreseeable future.

I would be very grateful for any input from individuals and for any useful sources of data that I might access.

Thank you.

Please, if you don't know what the font controls do, don't play with them. You just make your post very difficult to read. I have taken out all the many, many inappropriate font switches from your post. It is now legible.

Scroggs

mcgoo
6th Jan 2006, 21:09
how about on study on the varying font size of a late night post after a few beers or is it just me??

CPL_Ace
8th Jan 2006, 16:14
Is it wrong that rather than finding some information to help this person - all I want to do is see the original text with the fonts in it! - Is this the trait of a bad airline pilot!

Pierre le Pilote
9th Jan 2006, 13:25
how about on study on the varying font size of a late night post after a few beers or is it just me??

Sorry, but no beer involved, or any other alcohol. However, 3 other e-mails have just mutated into strange fonts. Just maybe the pilot wasn't to blame. However, sorry if it was me.