PDA

View Full Version : cockpit required in northern uk

Tony Chambers
4th Jan 2006, 16:01
Hi Ladies and Gents

I don't normally post in this forum but i have been asked by a UK film company to help find a cockpit for 3-4 hours on Friday so they can film the opening scenes of thier new movie.
They require a cockpit large enough to seat 2 actors and to have some of the lights on in the cockpit for effect, the finished product when thier computer guys get hold of the film should look like a space cockpit.
I think you might have an idea of what they are after.
If any of you could possibly help at such short notice then please mail me asap. They are offering a post on the film credits and the film website in return for this help.

Cheers

Tony
[email protected]

G-SPOTs Lost
4th Jan 2006, 18:38
How would a biz jet with a full three tube EFIS display grab you.

Does it pay?

Runaway Gun
4th Jan 2006, 19:59
They are offering a post on the film credits and the film website in return for this help.

It seems unlikel...

Tony Chambers
4th Jan 2006, 21:21
If there is a price they will negotiate but if anyone is happy to give them the cockpit of an aircraft sat in an hanger for a list on the film credit and website.

Whats unlikely? Anyone offering is unlikely, is that what you ment?

Runaway Gun
4th Jan 2006, 22:18
Sorry about the misunderstanding TC, I meant that payment is unlikely. (My 'Y' ke is onl working intermittentl)

Obviousl small movies cost lots to produce, have less (if an) financial backing, and the actors are probabl getting paid in sandwiches.

Tony Chambers
4th Jan 2006, 23:26
Sorry about the misunderstanding TC, I meant that payment is unlikely. (My 'Y' ke is onl working intermittentl)

Obviousl small movies cost lots to produce, have less (if an) financial backing, and the actors are probabl getting paid in sandwiches.

What payment is unlikely? to the cockpit owner?