PDA

View Full Version : Will Young Video

Pierre Argh
3rd Jan 2006, 10:22
OK.. head above the parapet time. I am going to have to admit to actually watching THF long enough to hear/see a Will Young Video... my attention was caught by some excellent air-to-air film clips... I realised it was a sort of "Top Gun" rip-off... with Will posing in flight suit, topless beack-volleyball etc... and flying fast-jets with his mates.

I was bitterly disappointed that the scene was so obviously pseudo-USN... yet the aircraft featured were the Buccaneer and Hunter T'Bird, surely two of the finer aircraft produced and operated by the British Aviation Industry?British Forces... C'mon Will, where's your National Pride?

Runaway Gun
3rd Jan 2006, 17:24
Well if he'd have used British jets, he'd have had to parody that famous RAF jet fighter pilot movie.... errr.....ummm....
Besides, the spams will assume that they are Migs.

At least the warbird jets got some paid exposure. Good on you Will, loving your work.

Anyone got a screenshot from the oiled up volleyball scene? :\

TEEEJ
3rd Jan 2006, 18:34
Talking of Buccaneers! Good news on the Scampton based XX885 returning to UK skies:

http://www.hunterteam.com/news.htm

'HHA PRESS RELEASE re: BUCCANEER S2b G-HHAA / XX885
9th December, 2005 - HHA gains CAA Approval to Operate their Buccaneer Aircraft in the Complex Category on the UK Civil Register

HHA was today granted approval by the Civil Aviation Authority Management Committee to operate their BAe Buccaneer Aircraft (G-HHAA / XX885) on the UK civil register.

This is the culmination of almost five years worth of effort and in excess of 3250 commercially paid man hours of design verification work, excluding all the actual engineering work on the airframe itself! As such it will be the first Complex category aircraft to fly in UK airspace and is a testament to the excellence of the HHA engineering and operational team. Major overhaul work and lifed component replacement on the aircraft will commence shortly, with a first flight currently envisaged for 2006.'