PDA

View Full Version : writing on the wall

chemical alli
3rd Jan 2006, 08:24
guess the reason that the first batch of 787 to arrive will be going to jetstar is to drive down the operating costs of mainline. Soon there will only be two white rats flying ,One to lax and One to lhr .get ready for your new orange star uniform but hey I like the shorts .

Capt Fathom
3rd Jan 2006, 09:49
:confused:
0 out of 10 for your first post. It can only get better ... hopefully!

rockarpee
3rd Jan 2006, 10:04
Excellent reply Fathom, I give you a 10/10 for a classic pprune return of serve, I am sure chemical ali will have learnt from his/her post and improve his/her posts in the future!!!!!!:rolleyes:

P|_azbot
3rd Jan 2006, 12:34
Sorry completely off topic but I applaud you rockarpee, nearly 8 years as a member and under 60 posts. I am on alias numer 6 or so and would have a few thousand over 6 or so years.

rmcdonal
3rd Jan 2006, 19:50
Why do you keep changing alias's P|_azbot? I have trouble remembering the 1 I got let alone 6. :confused:

chemical alli
3rd Jan 2006, 21:37
It is so good to be encouraged to keep posting on this site ,guess you really are a capt with your head in the clouds .its no wonder we get screwed by the company come negotiating time. keep your hand on your stick fly boy:confused:
0 out of 10 for your first post. It can only get better ... hopefully!

Brian Abraham
3rd Jan 2006, 22:17
chemical alli, don't be discouraged. You'll get to meet all types here. Just wait till the grammer and spelling police get hold of you. You need a THICK, THICK skin to enter here. As to the tactics Dixon has on his game plan who knows, but I give you 10/10 for recognising that that may be one of the possibilities, and anyone who takes you to task over your statement may perhaps have their head stuck in the sand with regard to realities of todays world. The tub thumping, rock throwing and chest beating that goes on on these pages re the relative merits of QANTAS/Virgin/Jetstar will keep you amused for many a wet Sunday. And don't whatever you do, mention pre/post 89.

ratpoison
3rd Jan 2006, 23:18
And don't whatever you do, mention pre/post 89.
I cant remember, what happened again. !!:\

P|_azbot
3rd Jan 2006, 23:18
Why do you keep changing alias's P|_azbot? I have trouble remembering the 1 I got let alone 6. :confused:

All prettyy much the same name just slight differences in spelling. The poms in the jet blast forum have a lack of humour muscles:yuk:

Brian Abraham
5th Jan 2006, 01:29
Asleep on the job again ratpoison?:suspect:

Tankengine
5th Jan 2006, 09:53
1966 is a far more relevative dispute to the coming one than 1989.
The CEO then hated Pilots because Captains earn't more than him!:ooh:

Mr.Buzzy
7th Jan 2006, 00:37
Whats to worry about? Give it a few years and the only writing on the wall I can see is that Jetstar won't exist. There will be a rebranding of Jetstar into QF colours again, a swag of emotive TV ads, the unions will be busted and all you kiddies will have to play nice together in the crew rooms!

bbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Howard Hughes
7th Jan 2006, 05:55
1966 is a far more relevative dispute to the coming one than 1989.
The CEO then hated Pilots because Captains earn't more than him!:ooh:
Which is hardly the case now is it?
Don't know many pilots on 6 mill plus stock options.....:{

Chocks Away
8th Jan 2006, 00:27
Arh, good to see... a short, sharp and direct volley of shots in rally... with a truthfull and superb overhead smash from Howard Hughes to finish :ok: Kinda gets you ready for the Oz Open in Melbourne.

Chemical alli though, you are dead right (I consider) and this has been suspected by the QF Regional drivers, sitting back and watching for sometime now, back prior to Nopulse coming under the banner and AO starting... it's a continuous establishment of new business ideas in order to drive down QFs' Labour Costs (note: labour not seen as an asset by them!).

Funny thing is there is an enormous waste of funds: for example, what was once known as Qantas Engineering, changed to "ETOMS"...guess what?:confused: some bright spark has come up with the idea of renaming this section "Qantas Engineering":}
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Lodown
8th Jan 2006, 02:26
Re: Unions

So get ahead of the game. GD has been complaining for years about the number of unions that have to be treated with kid's gloves anytime a change is proposed. Now he's busting them en masse, or at least driving them down the road to irrelevancy. Organize a single union for Qantas, stick a diehard on the board and a couple in upper management and voila!

There goes another pig at FL150.

ratpoison
8th Jan 2006, 11:12
Ahhhh, yes, now I remember. I believe Geoff has just had a big dinner with Bob Hawke. Johnny Howard was there too, but Abels was running late and did'nt make it. !!;)

Capn Bloggs
8th Jan 2006, 12:38
Just wait till the grammer and spelling police get hold of you.

:{ :E :ok:

HANOI
8th Jan 2006, 21:51
Grammer ?????........did you mean grammar ?.

TLAW
9th Jan 2006, 00:25
Grammer ?????........did you mean grammar ?.

Well played, that man!

Brian Abraham
11th Jan 2006, 22:56
Dis ear berley works great. Fish is arisin.

Woomera
11th Jan 2006, 23:41
And this thread just had a CFIT

Ethereal Woomera