PDA

View Full Version : How do I get to my PPRuNe email account?

Pielander
3rd Jan 2006, 08:03
The link has disappeared! I need to get into it pretty urgently. I would email a mod, but I can't get into my email account! Can anybody point me in the appropriate direction?

whiz
3rd Jan 2006, 08:17
Pielander

Go to the home page, ensure you are signed in, across the top click on the 'quick links' link. You will find the email link in there

P.Pilcher
3rd Jan 2006, 10:11
Sorry Whiz, it isn't and when you click on the e-mail link at the top of the page to the left of "quick links" the page returns so it isn't enabled yet.
Just another job for you and the team to get round to. We know are working so hard on this huge job so hopefully you will be able to sort it out in due course.

P.P.

Edited to ask if anybody has found out what "rep power" is yet?

P.P.

whiz
3rd Jan 2006, 10:58
P.Pilcher

It seems to have changed from earlier. I accessed my email account by going to 'quick links' and then selecting 'pilot mail' There is now a new link to pprune mail at the top left hand side of the page, I have just used this and it works for me. As much as I'd like to be, I'm afraid I'm not involved professionally with PPRuNe in any way, so no need to thank me for the new system :O

Rainboe
4th Jan 2006, 09:29
Try emailing yourself a Pprune message- when you receive it, it will allow you into the mail system.