PDA

View Full Version : BAe-125 crashed near Kharkov, Ukraine

Istorik
2nd Jan 2006, 09:59
Two dead in plane crash in Ukraine

02.01.2006, 12.44

MOSCOW, January 2 (Itar-Tass) - A business-class BAE-125 plane that flew from Russia's Sheremetyevo airport at 10:03, Moscow time, on Monday, met with an accident in Ukraine at 11:16, in which at least two people died.

The plane fell near Lake Komsomolskoye and a fire broke out. Rescuers who arrived at the scene found two burnt bodies. One of the victims was a woman, the Ukrainian Emergency Situations Ministry told Itar-Tass.

An investigation is underway. There were chief pilot Duboka, 2nd pilot Shlyannikov and airhostess Yeremeyeva on board the plane, according to the Ministry.

The private plane was registered in Aruba which is Netherlands' property in the Caribbean.

FLEXJET
2nd Jan 2006, 10:20
It could be one of AVCOM's. Are there other operators of P4-125s in Russia ?

FL480
2nd Jan 2006, 12:50
maybe Avcom (P4-AOB) or P4-SEN (who's the owner) ?

spanishflea
2nd Jan 2006, 15:11
:(

I think all but 1 of the 12 Aruban registered 125s operate in Russia and the Ukraine.

tomcat21
2nd Jan 2006, 15:25
Was the reg P4-AOF?? I flew that a/c into UUDD earlier this year.

cringe
2nd Jan 2006, 16:56
According to the Aviation Safety Network the registration was P4-AOD.

Istorik
3rd Jan 2006, 10:33
This aircraft, P4-AOD, was registered by Aruban-based off-shore company Evolga A.V.V. Actually all fleet of Evolga AVV based in Russia and probably had never been in Aruba.
The real but unofficial operator is Avcom from Moscow.
Aruban registration was made to escape Russian import duties, internal taxes, to use a unqualified personnel, etc. I think it is possible only in totally corrupted Russia - the foreign company (Evolga AVV) operates the internal routes and has an approval from the local aviation authority!
The first accident with Evolga AVV aircraft (a Cessna Caravan) occured in November 2005, one and a half of month ago, near DMD, Moscow.

holyflurkingschmitt
3rd Jan 2006, 11:31
There was a P4 registered 125 that flew out of Southampton last week, wonder if that was the same A/C?

HFS