PDA

View Full Version : Migh High Club?

link4
1st Jan 2006, 18:45
I wonder how many views we're going to get in this post! ;)

Being a trainee pilot (i know what you must be thinking, get the :mad: out of this forum!) im wondering as to what you guys well some of you guys and gals get up to when you get bored of the panoramic views which us guys at the front bring you to do? :cool:

Anyone a member?

Let the posts commence....;)

apaddyinuk
1st Jan 2006, 22:10
HAHAHA... Oh dear buddy... Your only in training, I dont want to ruin your dreams but dont expect it to be like that when you get your commercial!!! I however, am keeping my mouth shut on the subject!!!

(But some of you in here like to slag BA crew off because we apparently rush the service to get to the bunks...did you ever think that it wasnt just so we could sleep???)

sixmilehighclub
2nd Jan 2006, 15:31
what you guys well some of you guys and gals get up to when you get bored of the panoramic views

(visions of Link4's airline interview)......

"So Link4, what brings you to want to come and work for us then?"

ozangel
2nd Jan 2006, 17:41
Link4...

First of all, im not going to tell you of my membership status. That is not a suggestion that I am a member or am not a member... If I get off at work its my business - and I possibly good business at that...

There are flight attendants who at least read these forums (that I know of at least) who have... But im afraid to report the only action i've heard of (either through rumours or the flight deck door) at the pointy end wasnt up in the air.
Not to say it dosent happen.

I was once training to be a pilot too - may I give some advice?
Not to suggest that you are, but if you are training with that glimmer of hope in your eye that you will one day fly the jets and have a cute 20something bouncing on your lap with her knickers in your mouth while you blast across the atlantic to a 5 star hotel - whilst you hold a cigar in one hand and her half drunk bottle of champagne in the other.... PLEASE - think again...

The reality is, you are much more likely to get a surly woman old enough to be your grandmother (or worse yet, is your grandmother), growling at you as she dumps a crumpled tray of half cooked fish, green eggs, and vegetables with more food borne diseases than your local buffet. Worse yet, youd have me (and depending on what youre like), for $5 id happily bounce on your lap, giggle, and go 'oh you!'... (im male and short on cash).

Of course you MAY just get lucky - although most of the pretty young willing girls I have met will only go for the Captains (partly because the Captains generally dont like watching their FOs get off with the pretty young girls when it could be them, and partly because well, hey, money money money).

Now I know I have done nothing for the stereotypical FA in this post. If it is your desire, I wish you the best of luck in finding a pretty young fligtie. If you are just after the dirty stories - you should try posting your question in the pilots forums - you are much more likely to get an indepth gory description of what happened - as fictional as it may be...

Apologies if I sound grumpy or bitter... Its just because I probably am.. :ok:

Lets Get Wasted
2nd Jan 2006, 19:04
I wonder how many views we're going to get in this post! ;)

Being a trainee pilot (i know what you must be thinking, get the :mad: out of this forum!) im wondering as to what you guys well some of you guys and gals get up to when you get bored of the panoramic views which us guys at the front bring you to do? :cool:

Anyone a member?

Let the posts commence....;)

Unlike you flight crew we're kept busy,so there's not time to get bored. :p

Hand Solo
2nd Jan 2006, 19:13
Got all that Sudoko to complete. Then there's Hello, OK and the Daily Mail to read.

link4
2nd Jan 2006, 21:48
ozangel, im well aware of the sterotypical views of pilots with all the glamour and glitz, and im not in for that, why else would i have been the only youngest cadet in my flight school to complete training in minimum time?

Just wanted too see if this post could actually reflect some reality on the all talked about Mile High, besides ive got someone special so no members of C.C are needed, think my gf would have something to say about that :)

DeBurcs
3rd Jan 2006, 06:14
i have been the only youngest cadet in my flight schoolhehe..... :ok:

Ah yes Ozangel, I think I could get pissed with you. As long as you didn't try to bounce on my lap.

Best summation of the airline I've read for ages!

Sorry Link, the airline world hasn't been the orgy scene we'd all like it to be since the 70s and LCCs and the Big "A" spoilt everything.

By the way, there is no shortage of subtle attempts by new pilots to unlock the treasure trove of tales here, by busty, nubile, lustful, yearning young hosties. Do a search on "mile high"...

As ozangel said, most hosties you will fly with are dowdy, frumpy, churlish old mothers who will have zero respect for some brand-new, shiny young FO. No respect these women, no respect. I thought like you do once upon a time.

ozangel
3rd Jan 2006, 08:39
link. congrats on being young. :ok:

Shame you are taken, the $5 would have come in handy... Could you ask your girlfriend if she is interested? :}

DeBurcs... where and when :ok: ... As for the bouncing on the lap, just dont give me $5 and youll be fine... I only do it for money.

Back to the topic...

Ive been asked a few times if I know 'How does one join the mile high club'. My usual response was 'sorry, you arent eligible for membership'.

Does sex on a really high mountain count?

MrHorgy
3rd Jan 2006, 17:55
I find that as crew I have just as much fun as i'd imagine i'd have with me in the pointed end - and that comes from someone who is crew training to be a pilot! :)

Horgy

bellsux
5th Jan 2006, 23:21
Link4, maybe you should concentrate on learning how to do circuits in your Cessna 150 before you start to fantasize about life in heavy metal.
I have heard stories from three foot high and twenty foot high club members when the machines are parked up and nobody is around and do find it a bit hard to imagine how in the crowded insides of a jet you can get away with it.

dlav
5th Jan 2006, 23:46
So what really happens down route? Seriously tho, what do you all do? Do you never get bored of the same places? I take it that its not some sort of 24hr piss up? If only.....:E

link4
7th Jan 2006, 17:10
Link4, maybe you should concentrate on learning how to do circuits in your Cessna 150 before you start to fantasize about life in heavy metal.
I feel sorry for your ignorance bell, maybe ive touched a soft spot? And incase you were wondering ive got sufficient amount of hours on 'heavy metals' :E

Now i'll think twice i hear the Captain announcing CAT :p