PDA

View Full Version : BA's New Uniform

flyer55
30th Dec 2005, 15:29
If anybody out their who works for GB or BMED can you answer something for me what roles you have within Cabin Services?. And who wears the Grey Tie/Cravat?

Dozza2k
30th Dec 2005, 16:31
I beleive the red is for CC, the grey for CSD's

flyer55
30th Dec 2005, 17:41
Yeah know that Pursers wear the red as well but wondered what BMED and GB pursers wear and if they also have Performance Managers / Assessors as well?

apaddyinuk
30th Dec 2005, 19:22
I can only speak for GB....But they have Pursers who are the ICCM's and Assistant Pursers who run the economy cabin!!! But from what I beleive (and have experienced last time I flew with them) the Pursers still wear the Red tie!!!

pips
30th Dec 2005, 19:53
regarding the new uniform b med pursers wear the silver tie as well as the perfomance monkeys.The uniform is worn to b med uniform standard or should i say sw standards!!

flyer55
31st Dec 2005, 09:31
PIPS thats interesting and think thats not very fair on the BA Pursers and GB Pursers for example on EF LGW their are no CSDS the PSR is the Onboard Manager/SCCM and we all wear Red and our PM's wear the Grey!

Angus Meecoat
3rd Jan 2006, 17:02
No grey at all at GB.

Pursers, APs and MC all wear same red. Also same for Cabin service managers when operating.