PDA

View Full Version : Physics test for Cabair

c_jephcott
30th Dec 2005, 09:38
Guys,

Just done a quick search although I personally couldn't find any answers to my question. Maybe I missed them?

Anyway, the basic story is that I am preparing to take my aptitude tests for Cabair, and although my Mathematical ability is pretty good, my Physics ability is not exactly my strongest point. Which obviously means a hell of a lot of brushing up. :8

So then, with that in mind, could anybody advise me what to look at in more detail? Eg. Electronics/Circuits, Vectors, Energy etc... :) I would be eternally grateful! :)

I found the test papers on the Cabair website - for Maths I got 10/10 but for the Physics one, I got a slightly lower score of 5/8.

So basically, could someone give me advice/helpful hints as to what to brush up on. :)

Cheers

Chris

markflyer6580
30th Dec 2005, 09:47
I used one of my GCSE revision guides I still had.Didn't help too much since The Q's were varied from what I had revised.I got the same score as you though.
The whole day and selection process was based on your performance on all tests,and although my maths and physics results were average,my scores and the aptitude testing were very good so this led to an overall above average score.
It was enough to be offered a place on the course,and the assesment they give you is good to show to the bank manager in the quest for funds!
I went modular in the end but I think doing the assesment was well worth the trip.:ok:

P.S check your p.m's.