View Full Version : Jobs?

Vulture
25th Mar 2000, 17:33
Having been grounded for a minor but frustrating medical prob since last April it looks like I might be about to get my Class 1 back after the long grind of consultants and the CAA have had their share of BUPA's resources. I was training with a FW carrier but I'm not sure I want to go back to stiff wing as I kinda miss the command and variety of Helos.

The question therefore is, what is the state of the market at the mo', excluding the N. Sea. I'm particularly interested in Police/Med ops , perhaps corporate or freelance. All info gratefully received. Thanks.

MightyGem
30th Mar 2000, 06:05
K, good morning. Good news on your Class 1. Surprised to see no replies to your post. If you fancy trying McAlpines, try Jim Laird or Chris Forrest on 0181 848 9647. Whenever they pass through here they always say that they're looking for pilots.

All the best, Dave http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/cool.gif

PurplePitot
30th Mar 2000, 23:42
Hi Vulture - Did you get my Email??

[This message has been edited by PurplePitot (edited 30 March 2000).]

Marco
31st Mar 2000, 00:44
Vulture - If no joy with Mighty Gem's suggestion you could try PAS. John Ball or David Russell on 01452 857999. E-mail me if you require any extra info. Best of luck.

MightyGem
31st Mar 2000, 01:42
K, good news on your medical. If you fancy working for McAlpines, give Jim Laird(Chief Pilot) or Chris Forrest(Ops Director) a call on 0181 848 9647.

All the best, Dave :)

Vulture
31st Mar 2000, 03:10
Thankyou chaps. I'm just waiting for the final bit of paper from the consultant before 'going for it' again but I appreciate your info. I will call them next week to at least sew the seeds.

I'll give you an update later.