PDA

View Full Version : AirBalic

CMN
29th Dec 2005, 17:19
Have applied and completed tests. No news regarding recruitment.

Ingo1
29th Dec 2005, 20:43
CMN:

I also did some tests a couple of months back and got a reply saying I'm in a standby regime. Does it sound familiar or did you get another reply?

Haven't heard anything more after that but the interviewer said to me that a class was supposed to start in november and probably another one in december.

Regards

CMN
30th Dec 2005, 12:12
Got the exact same reply. And they wouldn't elaborate as to what that actually ment. In ? Out ? When ?

They told me at the interview that they would start recruiting in Dec./Jan. but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

When did you go there? What is your flying experience?

Ingo1
30th Dec 2005, 22:07
I was there on the 7:th of september.

1200 hrs total 300 Multi 300 turbine.
No airline experience. I am flying skydivers at the moment.

x5uvt
14th Jan 2006, 14:24
Last information is that next class should start by end of February/beginning March. I guess for both types.
You need to complete two phases of test's. First day: multiple choice questions, personal interview and computer assessment. If positive, they call you up for the second round. Psychological interview with a psychologist (takes approx. 2 hrs.) and final interview.

Hope that helps a bit.

Ingo1
14th Jan 2006, 15:33
I guess it is hard to tell whether I am going to be called up or not..., I just hope it is not to late to be called for the second round.

Are there any more tests or is it just an interview with the psychologist?
Are you working for AirBaltic?

Regards

Jimmy The Big Greek
15th Jan 2006, 10:54
Can someone give some detail on the tests. Is it the usual numerical reasoning and the spatial stuff?

CMN
15th Jan 2006, 20:28
x5uvt,

Is that confirmed inside information, or how loose is that rumour ?
Any idea how many they will take in ?

Are you employed by A.B. ?

Cheers,
C

x5uvt
18th Jan 2006, 13:17
That is confirmed information from the company. I donīt know about the class size yet. Supposed to be a B737 class only but that might change into a dual type class as well.

CMN, feel free to PM if you need more details.