PDA

View Full Version : Rossair Reunion

Cloud Break
29th Dec 2005, 14:39
Hi to all Ex-Rossair folk, who were in the offices or/and in the field. We will be holding an annual "bring 'n braai" Rossair Reunion on the 28 Jan 06 from 18h30 to late to catch up with everyone again. Since the end of the Rossair Legend, everyone has moved on, so it will be real good to get together, once in a while, with good old friends. If you want the address and directions for the "get-together" please do drop me a note. We would love to have as many ex-Rossairians as possible.;)

I.R.PIRATE
30th Dec 2005, 17:26
Does that count for freelance/doing odd jobs for Rossair....I do have a Rossair lanyard...

Shrike200
31st Dec 2005, 05:44
Ha ha, a lanyard! Thats a good one! No really, thats close enough I reckon..... :p :p

I.R.PIRATE
31st Dec 2005, 07:05
oh, and i forgot to mention my Rossair Golf shirt.....hehehe

Cloud Break
1st Jan 2006, 13:13
I.R.Pirate please come along. Anyone who even freelanced for a day or so, please you are all welcome. Hell you even have a lanyard so someone must have liked you! Looking forward to seeing you and Shrike200 there! Contact me for the directions. ;)

I.R.PIRATE
1st Jan 2006, 16:55
Thank you very much , will hopefully be back in SA the same day, so if all goes well......:cool:

blueline69
5th Jan 2006, 14:17
Hi there Cloud Break :)

Will see ya there for sure. Will bring the good old 'Captain' along for some good clean fun ;) .

Can't wait to see all the old friends in one spot again. (Might be a bad thing :} )

Cheers for now !!

BL69

johnnyknoxville
6th Jan 2006, 07:30
Beer, a lighter and some Jet-A, and it will feel like the good old days!!!

Looking forward to catching up with all the Rossair hooligans!

johnnyknoxville
6th Jan 2006, 07:32
Oh and Blueline, no biting this time, we must try to behave like airline dudes now.

glacier country
8th Jan 2006, 06:18
Hey there:

I worked for Rossair from late '93 to early '95 out of Nairobi. If you have email for SEJ Dunning, Tony Peirerra or others from that decade, please send me a private message.

I am on the other side of the world and won't be able to attend - pity...

Cheers!

Solid Rust Twotter
8th Jan 2006, 06:23
That you, Dan?

I.R.PIRATE
8th Jan 2006, 13:48
Sorry Cloud Break, just informed that the Pirate Ship only sails for SA on the 7th of Feb, damn it.:{ :{

Ice Ice Baby
2nd Feb 2006, 15:04
How was the Rossair Party, good to see that you guys still get together.:) Hi to all Ex-Rossair folk, who were in the offices or/and in the field. We will be holding an annual "bring 'n braai" Rossair Reunion on the 28 Jan 06 from 18h30 to late to catch up with everyone again. Since the end of the Rossair Legend, everyone has moved on, so it will be real good to get together, once in a while, with good old friends. If you want the address and directions for the "get-together" please do drop me a note. We would love to have as many ex-Rossairians as possible.;)

Shrike200
2nd Feb 2006, 16:43
Very sorry I missed it, got paxed elsewhere to make a flight the next day. Doh!

Ice Ice Baby
23rd Feb 2006, 12:58
:bored: What ever happened to RA management? Are they still around?