PDA

View Full Version : New years for contract pilots!!

arrow208
29th Dec 2005, 13:54
Warrup to all the contract pilots out there!

The stage is set, the lights are up and that “special water” has been obtained from across the border.......! Sure there will be some good parties coming from the rest of Africa! Whether sitting in the swamps, desert or that place they call ‘deep dark Africa’!

Any good ideas for that ultimate African new years party to keep the locals up till dawn?!

For the first time in three years not spreading my wings on the first day of the new year, so no holding back this time!

Laat hy val waar hy wil! Dankie vir klippies.......... :ok:

Cheers

Gunship
29th Dec 2005, 14:23
Pd 120 of the Kweens pounds for a liter of jakkals en wolf ... :ok:

Laat hy val waar hy wil wil bru :D

PS: very good mate there is the 'Merican Mil Attache as jy kontakte nodig het ... :E

have a great one !

Gunss

EagleWings
30th Dec 2005, 17:02
Hope you guys all have a cool N Y party where ever you might bee.

Freezing my nuts of in Kabul. but there's a good supply of Wise Water around.
Have fun
EW:}

Shrike200
30th Dec 2005, 17:22
Salute! To the guys out there....

climbfl510
30th Dec 2005, 18:13
Have a couple of " JAnnie Stappers" and warm the hearts with some good old OBS for those of you in kabul!

May the new year bring good for you all,

cheers

south coast
30th Dec 2005, 22:05
going to be in moscow for nye...a but different from my last 5 which have been somewhere on the dark continent...although i find myself seeing some similarities to the 2 continents!

Spetsnaz
31st Dec 2005, 01:23
I can think of far worse places than Moscow! All those pretty girls and of course you will have another Christmas on the 7th of Jan ... Snovum godum!

Updraught
31st Dec 2005, 09:48
To all the ppruners in Africa, may you have a fantastic New Year and may all your wishes be fulfilled. We are trying our best here in the smelly underarm of Africa!!

Cheers:D

U