PDA

View Full Version : Christmas/New Year Caption Competition

Gerund
27th Dec 2005, 23:00
I was not quite sure whether this picture I took in Darkest Africa should be the subject of a 'caption competiton' or a safety officer 'count the hazards' lecture. :D

My own caption is:

The African Union airborne wing readies for another mission.

...but I am sure some of you can do better.

http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/Africa.jpg

Have a great 2006!

I.R.PIRATE
28th Dec 2005, 06:20
C-pho the cessna feeder, had learned to live with his condition, since the local medicine man refused to operate on the MI-8 growing out of his head..............

or

The blood-thirsty MI-8 slowly slipped his proboscis into C-pho's spinal cord.....

Safetyman
28th Dec 2005, 08:34
How bout: "Contact!"

28th Dec 2005, 08:53
One refueller and five of his colleagues watching..... The gravy-train in action!

MysticFlyer
28th Dec 2005, 08:57
"For what heights you're about to....", padre' Chimwamba suddenly paused as a fly entered his left nostril.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
His outfit a little tarnished and battle wearied, the Red Baron carefully and attentatively, rehearsed his battle options, while his crew and advisors stood by. His technician stood uncertain to wether to fit the performance or cruise prop for the next sortie.

"God speed! and Tally-ho!" resounded as they waved him off.....

Solid Rust Twotter
28th Dec 2005, 09:16
"Fetch another bucket of water and check the fuel gauge again. The minute it shows what it had before we siphoned the fuel, we're outta here!"

Mudfoot
28th Dec 2005, 09:22
"The local school 'Carwash for Charity' got a surprise visitor today..."

MysticFlyer
28th Dec 2005, 10:01
After refueling, the Red Baron always stowed the "earth" back underneath his seat, it also doubled as left-chock and in real cases of emergency, as a half-pounder which he could deliver with pin-point accuracy in times of grave danger......once untied from his harness.

28th Dec 2005, 11:06
To Henry and Liza music........There's a hole in my bucket dear Comrades, a hole...

Airforce1
28th Dec 2005, 16:25
"Eishhhh Sipho-whe why won't iiit fly????, If iit doess not drink de water-perhaaps weeee musst feeed it chicken!"

:E

Nice one Mudfoot:ok:

I.R.PIRATE
28th Dec 2005, 19:29
This all reminds me too much of when they offered us a blank page with a black square on it....what do you see??

Well...you either see a white page with a black block on it, or you see a black block on a white page.....

Ok OK, then what....................

Sanitarium......let me beeee.......sanitarium.....just leave me alone!!!!!!!

MysticFlyer
28th Dec 2005, 21:30
Even I'm getting worried now....bad, symptoms I.R., really not good.:ugh:

28th Dec 2005, 22:24
You stroke that prop any longer and it'll take your arm off!

I.R.PIRATE
29th Dec 2005, 05:56
How many Congolese does it take to feed a Cessna???

FINNISHED
19th Jan 2006, 11:14
Eeeeh and bass how is the oil and wata?
Sharp sharp!

Bush TV.

MungoP
19th Jan 2006, 12:03
RESULTS:....My vote goes to.......
SOLID RUST TWOTTER !

(having had a total of almost 1000 lbs of fuel go missing over one year ...I'm biased )

PEPSIPILOT
19th Jan 2006, 12:07
Gerund what a/c is it and please can u PVT MSG me and tell me for who u work for. that were is the picture taken at

Thanks,

PEPSIPILOT or COLA:}

south coast
19th Jan 2006, 12:15
hiesh...those white guys will never know the differaaance...!

MysticFlyer
19th Jan 2006, 12:24
Howzit sc!:ok:

"Your unfair advantage.....Old Shake-shake No.7"