PDA

View Full Version : KAL recruitment companies

Mack Tuck
26th Dec 2005, 10:27
Are there recruitment companies other than Rishworth who hire for KAL; I have heard nothing good about Rishworth. Any feedback about the others or from those who have had dealings with Rishworth?
Thanks

Atlantic Baron
28th Dec 2005, 16:10
Cambridge Communication (CCL Aviation) has a good reputation, and has been advertising in Flight magazine for Korean Air recruitment.
It's probably best to have well over the minimum required command experience, and hours on type. The SOPs are excellent, and most of the co-pilots try hard to help, but you are very much on your own because of language and cultural difficulties. The more previous experience you bring to the job the more you are likely to enjoy it and cope with its unique challenges.
Contact CCL by emailing the principal, John Hitch, at:

[email protected]

or look through back numbers of Flight. They were advertising there a few months ago.
Good luck

HotPants
29th Dec 2005, 04:53
Has that JetJock.net website moved?

2dotsright
3rd Jan 2006, 10:57
Heard a rumour and that's what these sites are about I s'pose, but heard that you could deal directly with KAL and maybe organize month on, month off basis. Wish it was true and wonder if anyone else heard that ???

flyguykorea
4th Jan 2006, 05:25
Heard a rumour and that's what these sites are about I s'pose, but heard that you could deal directly with KAL and maybe organize month on, month off basis. Wish it was true and wonder if anyone else heard that ???

2dotsright....u referring to monthly schedules and leave? If so, then from my experience with most of the guys here, that's correct. Days off requests are done directly here.

FlyingOrange
4th Jan 2006, 09:27
flyguykorea

check your pm's please

A340Jock
4th Jan 2006, 18:28
Happy new year guys, would appreciate any gen on KAL DEC A330 including info on bases (if you get to choose) and that damn dreaded medical in Seoul.
Cheers