View Full Version : Drying Paint

Capt Tercrue
16th Mar 2000, 05:20
Has anyone noticed,since our beloved moderator threw all those military oicks off the forum how boring it's become??
Maybe it's just me, but I thought those military types brought a certain je ne sais quoi? to the forum. But maybe I'm just talking bolloc*s.
Come back you lot in the green growbags all is forgiven.
Or maybe my interest threshold has just droooooooppppppppppppppped.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoist-to-Crew
17th Mar 2000, 03:40
Mate, parked my Sea Queen in a field today for a photo shoot, and whilst we were waiting for it all to come together 2 R-22's(I think) came in and landed nearby. If people really fly those things then they should have a wonderful sense of humour.
:)

Capt Tercrue
18th Mar 2000, 03:11
See what I mean, nearly 24 hrs and nothing interesting.
Yawn................
I feel so tired, I think I'll just pop across to the Mil Forum and see if anyone has got anything interesting to say. Byeeeeeee

[This message has been edited by Capt Tercrue (edited 17 March 2000).]

Cyclic Hotline
20th Mar 2000, 10:30
My paint still hasn't dried here yet!
I think I'll go and do some housework, maybe a bit of ironing!

You know, if those R-22 guys must have a good sense of humour, then the people that fly Rotorway Exec's and Revolution Mini 500's must be regular comedians! ;)

PurplePitot
21st Mar 2000, 18:12
But it's real easy to moderate now!!!!!

Bell+
22nd Mar 2000, 03:05
Could be so quiet coz a large number of subscribers here are N Sea jocks, and a large number of N Sea jocks are so totally utterly ****ed off with their bosses, the oil companies, BALPA, and their conditions, that they have all gone to the pub to drown their sorrows!!!

helidrvr
22nd Mar 2000, 05:17
Capt Tercrue, nice to know that you consider me beloved ... gives me a warm fuzzy feeling alll over.

If you had bothered to read the ENTIRE thread re military topics, you would know that I did nothing of the sort. Quite to the contrary I aired an issue raised by several PPRuNers and it was happily put to bed with the request that all AACers and other military types remain right here with us. So do me a favour and look up the thread.

Hey, if you find things getting too boring, why not liven the forum up a bit yourself by starting a thread with some really funny, erudite, informative or other entertaining comments rather than mere complaints.

http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/cool.gif

siouxsie
22nd Mar 2000, 11:22
Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhh.
You are sooooooooo touchy helidrvl, but quite right too.
The forum is only is good as those that can be bothered to post in it. However you've got to agree it's been particularly dull lately. Yet I notice that there are one or two very lively threads running in the mil forum all about helicopters.
Just an observation, please don't be cross with me or I'll probably dissolve into floods of tears.(Time of the month).

helidrvr
22nd Mar 2000, 17:49
What? me touchy? Naaa, I just wanted to set the record straight and remind the AACers that they continue to be welcome here - even if some of us don't have a clue what they're talking about. I am doing my best to be very moderate about moderating :). Maybe we're just in a dull month. As I sit here in the Tropical sun, I remember those winter blaaahhs myself.

http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/cool.gif