PDA

View Full Version : baggage chaos at FAJS today

captain cumulonimbus
24th Dec 2005, 09:39
Total chaos at FAJS today with apparent 'baggage belt failure'.this is not the first time its happened and on one of the busiest travel days of the year ACSA has some answering to do.

Domestic flights being delayed indefinitely and now it appears baggage has been misrouted as a result leaving hundreds of pax without their luggage on christmas.Apoor show indeed that no doubt reinforces our shining role as leader of the african renaissance.:uhoh:

Spetsnaz
24th Dec 2005, 15:01
"LEADERS OF THE AFRICAN RENAISSANCE" indeed! This was an age imagined by many 19th century scholars to be a golden one. In reality it was characterised by poverty, ignorance, political and religious witchhunts and warfare - which actually worsened the plight of many. Sounds more fitting, but I suppose this country has to evolve out of the dark ages somehow;-)

I.R.PIRATE
26th Dec 2005, 06:11
I do believe that you got it slightly wrong there Spetsnaz. We are commencing the evolution INTO, not out of the dark ages.

MysticFlyer
26th Dec 2005, 08:21
Don't you wish you could sometimes send some companies on a pre-failed LOFO and SAR excercise and to give the standard catch-phrase answer of.....

EISCH! :ugh: