PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas

woof
23rd Dec 2005, 11:09
Happy Christmas to one and all and good luck in getting THAT first job in 2006.

Woof

Aerowinx
23rd Dec 2005, 11:27
Santa Claus, like all pilots, gets regular visits from the Civil Aviation Administration, and the CAA examiner arrived last week for the pre-Christmas IFR flight check.
In preparation, Santa had the elves wash the sled and bathe all the reindeer. Santa got his logbook out and made sure all his paperwork was in order. He knew they would examine all his equipment and truly put Santa's flying skills to the test...

The examiner walked slowly around the sled. He checked the reindeer harnesses, the landing gear, and Rudolf's nose. He painstakingly reviewed Santa's weight and balance calculations for the sled's enormous payload.

Finally, they were ready for the checkride. Santa got in and fastened his seatbelt and shoulder harness and checked the compass and the other flight instruments. Then the examiner hopped in carrying, to Santa's surprise, a shotgun.

"What's that for?!?" asked Santa incredulously.

The examiner winked and said, "I'm not supposed to tell you this ahead of time," as he leaned over to whisper in Santa's ear, "but you're gonna lose an engine on takeoff."

Merry christmas for all of you, and hopefully many jobs in 2006!

Just another student
23rd Dec 2005, 11:31
Happy xmas to everyone, lets hope 2006 brings continued growth for the industry and a huge demand for pilots :D

wingbar
23rd Dec 2005, 13:21
Ditto all the above... I believe santa's new slay is ETOPS approved as well!

I also believe airbus are working on a new double- decker slay380. It carries twice as many presents but needs twice the roof-top length to land on!! lol :)

All the very best to you all in 2006!

:ok: