PDA

View Full Version : Australian Airlines New Uniform Missing?

cart_elevator
22nd Dec 2005, 07:04
Hey. just saw an Australian Airlines Crew in SIN (rather surly too, wouldnt even say hello in response to ours ! but 'oh well' !!)

Still in the old uniform? I thought a new uniform was released ages ago?

Whats going on there?

Galley Guru
22nd Dec 2005, 08:53
There is a delay with the manufacturer in China, they are going through and unpicking all the AO logo's by hand and replacing them with Jetstar International logo's instead. Feb next year they will be ready.

RaverFlaver
22nd Dec 2005, 22:28
Christmas day is when we start wearing the new uniform :)

left-right-out
23rd Dec 2005, 01:32
You said "Hello" to us??? Oh my God!! Here I was thinking that you guys wer all too tired from your arduous NY Shuttles with no crew rest seats to rest your tired old carcasses!

blueloo
23rd Dec 2005, 01:34
left-right-out - i guess thats Australian for service?

left-right-out
23rd Dec 2005, 01:40
"i guess thats Australian for service?"

No Crew Rest is "Qantas" for Service!

Simon Templar
23rd Dec 2005, 08:13
LROut,
It takes about three years and a few good managerial shaftings before starry eyed idealism(and rudeness) such as yours disappears.
It won't be long now.

left-right-out
23rd Dec 2005, 11:00
Simon T.

From what I,ve read of yours on PPRUNE it would appear that not only are you are correct, but you are a shining example! Only thing is it took me 11 years not 3 as would be the case according to you!
Merry Christmas!

jetstarFA
23rd Dec 2005, 11:37
Don't worry, Jetstar will have all jobs in the asian region soon so there will be no more fighting amongst the QF/AO kids

cart_elevator
23rd Dec 2005, 18:45
to rest your tired old carcasses!

What on earth are you on about? I am 26, and the Australian Airlines crew were clearly older than any crew member on my 747 crew ...

your message shows exactly why your crew did not say hello ... wont be bothering again :p