PDA

View Full Version : Suitcases ?

flyer55
19th Dec 2005, 08:58
What Airlines get supplied with all the same Suitcases? I Know the following do :

KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, Luthansa,Emirates, Ethidad, Thomson, First Choice, Mytravel, Thomas Cook

sukigirl
19th Dec 2005, 10:12
I dont know about the other airlines you stated flyer but virgin crew are not supplied suitcases, They have to buy Their own and they have to be black or red (not many opt for the red!) They sell delsey and samsonite at the training centre for about 50 - 80 quid depending on size etc. If one breaks they are replaced by virgin but at the airport and usually only the small, or if your lucky they may give you a big samsonite.

BigJetGirl
20th Dec 2005, 18:16
Another is LOT Polish Airlines and their Regional airlane EuroLOT

airbabe
20th Dec 2005, 18:16
Thomas cook crew have to buy their own suitcases, they are not provided by the company...same if you want a trolley bag, you have to buy this yourself.
The company will provide you with an overnight bag which also doubles as a flight bag.
We can also have any colour suitcase as long as it has a hard shell.

:cool:

LOTflyer
20th Dec 2005, 20:39
- Polish low cost carrier CentralWings supplies its crews with nice and quality trolleys and ladies' bags.

- SAS, Finnair, CSA supplies with Samsonites especially made models for those carriers

;-)

BigJetGirl
20th Dec 2005, 21:47
hello LOTflyer
kisses from ex ELO CCM:ok:

BJG

LOTflyer
20th Dec 2005, 22:30
BigJetGirl check your mail :confused:

tiggerific_69
21st Dec 2005, 09:20
from what i have seen,FlyBe crew have their bags supplied

Trislander
21st Dec 2005, 15:26
At flybe we are provided with a trolley case, used to be all samsonite but the newer recruits have similar styled yet different trolley cases branded with flybe.com. Have to say I prefer my old samsonite one over these newer ones because it's slightly slimmer and fits in the Dash 8 lockers without struggle.

If it breaks then the company replaces it free of charge but you must return it if you leave. Actually with all the cost-cutting flybe have been obsessed with lately I woulden't be surprised if they start charging for these cases soon!

T=

euromanxdude
24th Dec 2005, 14:05
at Euromanx the girls and the 2 trolly wollies get supplied with a big mama of a black trolly bag!!!! its monsterous! lol...bad thing is carnt fit in the tiny overheads on the 328 or the dash fleet. does wonders tho for those away from base trips that last a week

Eddy
29th Dec 2005, 00:03
Not sure how many of you have had the pleasure of seeing a QF crew arrive at a hotel downroute. Personally, I think they look absolutely incredible.

The QF uniform is fantastic (so many great variations for the ladies - I personally like the all-in-one patterned dress) and it's topped off by really nice looking (though supposedly built-like-crap) wheelies, suit carriers and wheelie-toppers. All featuring the QF Kangaroo!

QF crew, you're doing your airline proud!

myt
3rd Jan 2006, 16:21
Myt do NOT supply suitcases, we supply our own any style colour etc. They do provide crew bags foc,

wan2fly
3rd Jan 2006, 22:56
Hi Eddy...

Yeah we do get trolly case eski styke bag and a suit carrier - its all you need on a 5-6 days trip fit loads in...we can have hard shell cases must be black or dark grey - not many crew use them tho.

I have had mine since August and I have to say they are good quality - mine are still as good as new - as long as we dont bang them around too much - I commute so mine have taken a battering but still good as new...

Yeah I think our crews look fabulous in uniform - I met a BA guy the other day who said it was hideous - errrrrrr think again lol....

Lady BBJ
6th Jan 2006, 21:45
Privatair crew is also getting the suitcases and the cabin-trolleys supplied by the company.

MR-B777
1st Feb 2006, 20:58
I saw EK crew rock up in SYD will all the same luggage a couple of months ago