PDA

View Full Version : 1Time FA Tarryn

captain cumulonimbus
17th Dec 2005, 12:30
I'd just like to compliment Tarryn,a 1T hostie i came across a few months back on her great attitude and friendly manner.If you're out there and read this,then i'd just like to say what a difference you make on board.its so rare to find someone really friendly and a pleasure to be served by you.sadly i never got your surname,but i was on 1T117 about 5 months back and then a month later as pax.You even remembered me the second time!

Thats great,i think one should always give recognition where its due.Keep it up and if you do get to read this,feel free to PM me.

Rgds,Cb.

Gunship
17th Dec 2005, 12:33
PM on the way Sweety xxx

Here is a photo so long for the memories.

Love yah too ..

http://www.southafrica.info/cm_pics/ess_info/690-0-0-0_208159.gif

:E:E:E

captain cumulonimbus
17th Dec 2005, 12:36
I didnt say AIR ZIM,Gunship!;) :p

Gunship
17th Dec 2005, 12:38
Sorry mate ... just had to .. die uitdaging was te groot :E

PS: Nice of you to do this.

I can reccomend the WHOLE cabin crew on every Nationwide (UK) flight I have been on (6 times in 3 months) :ok:

Cheers - hope you get her - I mean get a PM :E

captain cumulonimbus
17th Dec 2005, 12:41
Ja swaar.No offence.Is that your auntie in the picture then?:E

I agree,Nationwide's crews are also excellent.This one just stood out;);)

Gunship
17th Dec 2005, 12:46
This one just stood out

Whot of her stood out ? QQ ?? :E

PS: Nei mineer my antie is af die groot Karoo ...

Hier is ek by haar met ons laatlammetjie mineer .. ja dis my antie maar mineer weet mos ... QQ

Cheers ek praat k@k .. tyd vir 'n breek :E

http://www.southafrica.info/cm_pics/ess_info/690-0-0-0_208157.gif

Solid Rust Twotter
17th Dec 2005, 12:46
I prefer 1Time for price and service. Never had a bad experience or a moment's worry with them.:ok:

The CC are great and for real honeys, you need to drop in to their call centre some time.;)

17th Dec 2005, 13:07
I think she probably looked something like this girl. Not like the ones you keep posting Guns.:}
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/fredman747/Sexygirl.gif

captain cumulonimbus
17th Dec 2005, 13:14
:E She was a very sweet brunette actually.I had my (now ex) girlfriend sitting next to me asleep at the time so i wasn't looking for THAT sort of thing hehe;)

MysticFlyer
17th Dec 2005, 16:12
Maar was daardie nie daardie aantie wat die ALL TIME hit gesing het nie - "Dis 'n lekker ou Jan" of so iets.

Self getoonset en als glo!

MF
'n Pension-vretertjie op die tweede kiekie daar, ek ken ene as ek ene sien! Die ene op 126,7 se posting is al uitgevreet en opgeskoot!:O

Goldfish Jack
18th Dec 2005, 04:51
Hey Guns - where did you get the pic of Dube and his family - at his passing out parade??????????

sky waiter
18th Dec 2005, 10:22
So you resolved you issues with CE gunns? Whats the result there?

Mainly fly with CE cause i get rebates with them but definately one of the freindliest in the business. Keep itup guys captain good post they really do need some recognition. :ok:

captain cumulonimbus
18th Dec 2005, 19:14
yeah,i agree good service and good attitudes aren't complimented often enough.Perhaps because they're so rare!

we actually chatted for quite a while on the plane,turns out we both know a few of the same characters in the flying community...small world here in SA.

It would be great to get in touch.

cheers,Cb:cool:

sky waiter
19th Dec 2005, 08:14
Looks like Captain CB is now starting to have alterior motives especiall since his sleeping girlfriend is now an ex. :}

Gunship
19th Dec 2005, 12:55
Well I got the Captain's ex .... :E

http://www.southafrica.info/cm_pics/ess_info/690-0-0-0_217543.jpg

captain cumulonimbus
19th Dec 2005, 21:38
:) No alterior motives i swear guys!

She's been an ex for a while now,good few months and i can't say i'm too upset either,she was,despite being delectable in her fecundity (that means pretty hot,GUNSHIP) a total psycho.She has since run off with an ofice colleague (damn the accountants to hell!) so i'm enjoying being single.More time to play with aerries.

PS,good likeness to the ex from behind actually (she was a lingerie model too y'know)-GUNNS,have you been spying;) Dont remember the wings though...perhaps she only puts them on when shes putting out for colleagues? Never did that for me:{ She would have looked cute in a pair of wings though now that you've got me thinking....:sad: Any more pics of my ex you're hiding then GUNNS?:cool:

Solid Rust Twotter
20th Dec 2005, 06:16
You should get together with Helli-Gurl some time, CC.:E :ok:

Gunship
20th Dec 2005, 12:36
in her fecundity (that means pretty hot,GUNSHIP)

Yirrr dankie swaer i thought it was something to do with the feckin city ... :E

Dont remember the wings though...perhaps she only puts them on when shes putting out for colleagues?
'
Yeah she told me I gave her wings (not the red (blue? bull) ;)

Any more pics of my ex you're hiding then GUNNS?

Lots but I know my limits .. not for this forum :E

Solid Rust Twotter
20th Dec 2005, 12:52
Fecundity = fertility

You getting broody, CC?:E

captain cumulonimbus
20th Dec 2005, 16:21
Vocab wasn't always my strongest point chaps:eek: Well i reckon Solid Rust's definition would fit the bill too...not that i'd know about things like that!:rolleyes:

Oh well,i guess our aforementioned hostie isn't on PPRUNE after all.

PS GUNNS,i scared her off flying with me the first time i took her up for fun...she preffered legover (with someone else) to wingover (with the Captain) i discovered:E

Solid Rust Twotter
20th Dec 2005, 16:24
Could be worse, boet. You could have got seriously involved and even the M word and found out too late. Maybe it's time to join the Pomp and Jive Air Force.:E :ok:

captain cumulonimbus
20th Dec 2005, 20:32
Ja boet,i know,the M word scares me.And i'm not talking about "Multiple engine failure" either;)

She was keen on that only in about 6 years time or so-had the two kids (she wanted three) and all that kak planned out.

i've got my Gold Wings in the P&J AF:cool: had a few crashes in my time there though:p

MysticFlyer
21st Dec 2005, 12:05
A suggestion. Offer her, instead of 1 Time, Multiple Times!

It may prove to her your willingness to start settling down....they're suckers for that one! :oh:

MF:p

captain cumulonimbus
21st Dec 2005, 18:06
Nice one MF.I'd certainly do that if only i could get in touch with her!You know i'm a good oke at heart anyway;)

God alone knows how this topic strayed onto my personal life though!:p

21st Dec 2005, 20:27
CC, I hope this isn't you.
You should just talk to the girl when you have the chance. Don't hope for somebody to give you the number and then call her as a total stranger. Chances are that she won't talk to a total stranger, let alone go out with him.......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/fredman747/Lovehurts.gif

captain cumulonimbus
21st Dec 2005, 20:44
Hell no! I just got sidetracked into talking about the ex,who happened to be there at the time!

This ISN'T about the Capt wanting to hook up with a hostie at all,i just wanted,initially,to compliment her on her friendliness,and wondered if she ever comes on here.if she did she was more than welcome to contact me.

On your point about getting somebody's number...put yourself in this position...you're sitting there on board after a romantic weekend in CT with the girlfriend,she's asleep in the seat next to you and one of the FAs gets chatting to you,you realise you both know a few of the same people and that you live nearby to each other in JNB.How on earth are you supposed to ask someone for their number in those circumstances without 1/coming across to the other person as some sort of raving womaniser trying to pick up hosties while the gf is sleeping next to you and 2/without making the gf think 'what the hell is he doing getting other girls' numbers?".
Its rather delicate.

Solid Rust Twotter
22nd Dec 2005, 04:15
How about your mutual acquaintances?

Gunship
22nd Dec 2005, 08:52
This ISN'T about the Capt wanting to hook up with a hostie at all,i just wanted,initially,to compliment her on her friendliness,and wondered if she ever comes on here

Some of us will believe you Captain ... :E:E:E

captain cumulonimbus
22nd Dec 2005, 18:07
Hey now,SHE approached ME,not the other way around guys! Remember that.

Oh well.It seems the people we know are ones we know professionally,not as social aquaintances,so it may well be inappropriate of me to call them about contacting her,anyway,that wasn't my aim,to contact her,i was thinking more along the lines of a PM to say hi!

Honestly,the Capt isn't THAT desperate:}

Cheers,Cb

MysticFlyer
23rd Dec 2005, 05:50
Perhaps a name change to: Captain Accumulate-NO-bimbo's:p

ja, ja.....coat, hat, door....:O

FlyItLikeARental
28th Dec 2005, 18:07
Quote from capt. CC

Hey now,SHE approached ME,not the other way around guys! Remember that.

Um...doesn't she have to talk to you as part of her job or does 1time now offer service in sign language? :}

I.R.PIRATE
28th Dec 2005, 19:24
Um excuse me Capt CU......Capt IRP here....

How do we know that...??

captain cumulonimbus
28th Dec 2005, 21:55
oh bother.

What i meant by "she approached me" was that SHE recognised ME from previous flights and came up to me,saying she'd seen me on board before and at the airport previously,what was i doing in CT this time? or something to that effect.Trying to illustrate that i was not "on the pull".I'm still not in fact,just wanted to 1/compliment her on what was a very friendly attitude and 2/ say if she's on here she's welcome to PM me.

cheers,Cb

Woof etc
30th Dec 2005, 09:03
Come on you 1 Time guys out there: Give capt Cb some assistance tracking down the gorgeous FA Tarryn. Preferably get here to respond on this forum since you got us all interested nozw.........

Gunship
30th Dec 2005, 09:09
Good Luck Capt CB .. maybe the new year brings her to you :ok: