PDA

View Full Version : Virgin and aero are having a field day

Amadu
16th Dec 2005, 06:01
I have been trying to get a seat in virgin and aero out of abuja to lagos and all seats in all flights are fully booked since yesterday.Thats really intresting and confirms the saying that the patient dog gets the fatest bone!! I say so because i remember vividly on so many occasions,i ve used aero and the flights out of abuja were virtually empty and i was skeptical about aero surviving the abuja route due to low pax.But aero was able to patiently and efficiently sustain itself on the abuja route to the extent now that the two flights its operates out of abuja on the 737 are fully booked.

Same also to VK.

By the way, i was quite pleased with the news that the MD of virgin nigeria is a member of the newly formed presidential taskforce on the avaition. I hope he can survive the turmoil!

B Sousa
16th Dec 2005, 13:18
Sir Richard didnt get rich by being stupid and ANY properly run airline can make money. Plus he can take a few hits financially without getting hurt. Startups fold under the same conditions. Africa is a wide open market if done correctly.