PDA

View Full Version : Keswick island crash

practice
15th Dec 2005, 09:30
An aircraft at keswick island crashed last weekend, here's the article;
http://www.dailymercury.com.au/storydisplay.cfm?storyid=3664591&thesection=localnews&thesubsection=&thesecondsubsection=
looks like the pilot didn't think going around was an option...:ugh:

Capt Fathom
15th Dec 2005, 10:00
Interesting, when a plane ends up in a ditch, it is a life changing experience. But when a car lands in a ditch, you push it back onto the road and continue on your way. :confused:

SuPeRcHaRgEd
19th Dec 2005, 04:56
This accident has been on the cards for a long time.
This operator would have to be one of the dogdiest in the country. We should be thankful that know one was killed or will it take that for CASA to do something about it.

natbanger
19th Dec 2005, 09:40
Supercharged,

You have surprised us all, especially me.

Grow up

Clipster
19th Dec 2005, 10:02
Mate,

It's a bit low to get that personal on a forum such as this. I know the bloke you are dribbling on about and he's a good bloke and a professional.

Perhaps you should hold your tongue.

blueloo
19th Dec 2005, 11:22
natbanger, you sound like an ares_ole of a chief pilot.

are you flying for a major airline, or do you just thrive off others misfortune?

superw!@#er
19th Dec 2005, 11:30
I'll tell you what's low clipster, bagging your former employer. Mate, it doesn't get any lower than that in my opinion. If natbanger is correct in his assuming this persons identity (which isn't too hard to do in pprune - you just search previous posts to fill in the blanks) then this person is the lowest form of pilot. I don't know if natbager is correct but simply suggest that if someone has taken you into their business, given you a start or a leap in experience, it's a pretty weak move to turn around and can them after you have left. This company surely has other "good blokes" and "professionals" working for them and they don't seem to be fighting their way out so maybe supercharged should keep his useless comments to himself. Remember, it's a small industry supercharged.

RYAN TCAD
19th Dec 2005, 13:06
Tell you what - any company that uses the word JET in their company name and flies a single engine ****box like that around, looks pretty wrong!

Bo!

one25six
19th Dec 2005, 22:34
Australasian Jet existed a long time before taking over the operation out of MK I think you will find.

You want to have some sound basis for your criticism of a well established company - I see none.

bushy
19th Dec 2005, 23:19
GA bashing is a favourite sport, amonst those who do not know.
However, the other side of the coin is that there are some big city organisations, pretending to be what they are not.

SuPeRcHaRgEd
20th Dec 2005, 04:31
I would like to say the password to this account has been changed to prevent its misuse again and it will be deleted all together.

The first I knew (the real owner of this username) about this post was when I logged on to check my email this afternoon.

Please leave me out of it and don't use me as an excuse!!

nasa
20th Dec 2005, 04:35
Is this the same AJ as outa Melbourne??

one25six
20th Dec 2005, 05:00
nasa.

Yes.

If you know the company you will know that there is some unwarranted mudslinging going on here.

superw!@#er
20th Dec 2005, 07:27
ahhhh, the old "someone found my password" trick hey supercharged? That's a good one but pruners are generally smarter than that. sounds like a case of damage control.

Woomera
20th Dec 2005, 12:47
When the children grow up they may start a new thread.

In the interim this one is locked.

:mad:

Woomera