PDA

View Full Version : Flyjet????? & Flyjet B767 (Merged).

Pin Head
25th Jul 2005, 20:08
Various rumours on PPRUNE regarding the above, anyone heard anymore?

bmibaby.com
25th Jul 2005, 23:01
The FJE 767 rumour has been doing the rounds pretty much since the airline began operations, and whilst I'm sure it is in the pipeline for them to expand into longhaul operations, I think the question is really will it be in the close future or will it continue to be put back?

I've heard when I've been around MAN that the airline has a really good group of people working for it, even if everything about the company seems poorly organised.

Only rumour of expansion that I've heard, has interestingly been EMA. Apparently Kosmar are sick to the back teeth of Scandic with their lengthy delays, and want a replacement (and cheap!) airline for next summer. Apparently Excel & FlyJet are two of the airlines looking into it ... Can anyone varify?

jmc757
26th Jul 2005, 17:36
Apparently Excel & FlyJet are two of the airlines looking into it ... Can anyone varify?

Can't really verify, but I'll speculate that I cant see it being Excel. Lots of flights were sold this year as Excel flights (by Excel and afiliates Freedom Flights/Excel Aviaton) which have since been changed to Scandic. Using Excel Airways/Excel Aviation/Freedom Flights seems to be something of a lottery. As for Scandic, what a shambles they've been this year!

Heffer
26th Jul 2005, 18:34
FlyJet B767

:rolleyes:

atyourcervix73
26th Jul 2005, 20:32
Any idea of their present financial position?...I know their Chief Pilot has left (not a good sign), now a 767?, anyone know the real story?

Just cos im nosey:cool:

Puritan
29th Jul 2005, 22:11
Not a good sign indeed,... though please don't shoot the messenger.... because I heard that when the he left there was apparently loud applause along with many an announcement of "good riddance!" - and I've also heard that he's now doing a good job job of p!ss!ng off various folks at his new airline ?!

Nato 35
31st Jul 2005, 09:34
Promoting senior F/O's to Capt's, senior Capt's to TRE/TRI's. Looking for another 10-20 pilots and about 100 cabin crew. Sounds like the are really up against the ropes.

Pin Head
31st Jul 2005, 20:01
nato 35, where did you get your sources from?

Orion Man
31st Jul 2005, 20:18
Good luck to FlyJet,

From small acorns.......

SAM 2M
21st Aug 2005, 20:56
FLYJET have announced that they have leased a B767-200ER to add to the 2 x B757-200 aircraft in the fleet.:ok: :ok:

Fried_Chicken
21st Aug 2005, 21:58
Where have they sourced it from? Is it one of the ex Qantas machines out of the desert which seem to be being snapped up recently?

Fried Chicken

Mr @ Spotty M
22nd Aug 2005, 08:15
Fried_Chicken
I have read it is an old ex Lan Chile aircraft.

Kenny Lingus
22nd Aug 2005, 11:57
http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?regsearch=TJ-AAC

Very pretty. Just wondering where all the Flyjet bashers have got to, cos its very quiet. Carnt they stand good news. Good news for the industry and for Flyjet. Another 20 jobs if I'm not mistaken.

Ken:p

Mark Lewis
22nd Aug 2005, 12:14
Ex LAN Chile, Transbrazil, Air Madagascar, and as the above picture shows Cameroon Government.

Just under 20 years old.

SAM 2M
23rd Aug 2005, 07:07
Well said Kenny.

It is great news for Flyjet & for pilot jobs. You would think that think that some people do not like to see any new airline start and then expand. A new expanding Airline in the UK operating good types like the 757 & 767 is very good news.

Well done Flyjet.

SAM
:ok: :ok:

SAM 2M
23rd Aug 2005, 20:29
For full information log onto

www.flyjet.com

and click

News

SAM 2M;)

Flightrider
23rd Aug 2005, 21:16
Interesting pedigree of aircraft:

23624 144 17.06.86 N4528Y CC-CJV ILFC/LAN Chile lsd 30.06.86 216ER ret ILFC 23.2.95
PT-TAH ILFC/Transbrazil 23.02.95
N151LF ILFC ret 10.11.99 canc 6.4.00
5R-MFE ILFC/Air Madagascar 08.04.00 s28.4.00 CDG fc, ret ILFC at Atlanta 14.03.02, spkd white no tit 17.05.02, s str VCV 30.06.02
N769BC UBN 23.01.03 remains str VCV, frd-->XNA 19.09.03, own BGC frd-->ATL 21.10.03, swhite-cs 27.03.04
TJ-AAC Cameroon Gvmt lsd 23.03.04 sATL flag on tail and green/red/yellow stripes and blue belly 09.04.04, put in str ATL ret BGC 23.06.04, sVCV str fcs 02.09.04
N769BC USB 18.03.05 STD rgd td, s in maint area 30.06.05

taken from airlinerlist.com

Justonemorebeer..hic
30th Sep 2005, 12:20
I heard recently from one of the cabin crew that Flyjet are expecting a second 767 before Xmas. I thought it was just one 767 they were getting with another 2 757's. Anybody care to comment???

Harrier46
30th Sep 2005, 12:45
Two aircraft, first one apparently in VIP fit with only 100 seats? Second one with 231 seats, but not confirmed yet. Decision will be made before Christmas. Question is, will the first remain in VIP fit?

Justonemorebeer..hic
30th Sep 2005, 12:55
Harrier you seem like a man in the know. Do you know where they plan to go with the aircraft. Are the plans to increase long haul or is it going to be a mix?

I wonder if both are to going to LGW or one at MAN as well?

Must be good for jobs if they're going for a big expansion....

Fried_Chicken
30th Sep 2005, 17:44
Flyjet are apprently to use the 767 on the Gatwick-Birmingham-Amritsar flight that will soon be restarting. Don't know what else it will be doing?

Fried Chicken

Justonemorebeer..hic
30th Sep 2005, 21:21
Yeah I heard they were going to do that because of the baggage problem.

Call Established
1st Oct 2005, 17:30
It may be EMA based flying for Air Tigra with a BHX flight as well such as a EMA-ATQ-BHX-ATQ-EMA !!!!!! but just a rumour!

Regds

Justonemorebeer..hic
2nd Oct 2005, 08:42
Air Tigra? Who are they?

Call Established
2nd Oct 2005, 08:57
Some B767 start-up out of EMA to Pakistan.....Think they have applied for an AOC if you look on the CAA website.

Justonemorebeer..hic
2nd Oct 2005, 11:23
So would that be a wet lease operation?

Anybody know what type the 2nd 767 is going to be (200/300), or where it's from?

I don't think they'd keep the Cameroon 762 in VIP fit. Although I did hear they did a charter for someone, stopping at 10 different European cities over 10 days. Alright if you can get it.

Montana
5th Oct 2005, 13:23
Any truth in the rumour that the Flyjet B767 may be significantly delayed into service as a resut of substantial corrosion?

Mr Gammon Flaps
5th Oct 2005, 16:32
I heard the India trips were getting cancelled so that would explain it.

sky9
6th Oct 2005, 13:37
There's 767 200's and 767 200's. As this is 20 years old I would have thought that it is definitely the first. Anyone know what the RTOW is?

Nato 35
6th Oct 2005, 15:31
Aircraft
Boeing 767-200 Technical Characteristics

Engines
Maximum Thrust
General Electric - CF6-80A2
49,500 lbs @ Sea Level

Maximum Fuel Capacity
20,540 gal (77,752 l)

Maximum Takeoff Weight
351,000 lb (159,755 kg)

Maximum Range
5,500 nautical miles (10,186 km)

:cool:

Justonemorebeer..hic
6th Oct 2005, 17:12
Is that the spec for the Flyjet 767, or just general. There are loads of variations of RTOW and fuel capacity etc

Yak97
6th Oct 2005, 18:40
Sometimes it's easy if you look on their website...

Flyjet has contracted to lease a Boeing 767-200ER aircraft to add to the Boeing 757-200 aircraft it currently operates. The aircraft is powered by General Electric CF6-80A2 engines and will be configured with 16 business and 215 economy class seats.

The aircraft, manufacturer’s serial number 23624, is currently undergoing a heavy maintenance check and cabin refurbishment before delivery in the coming autumn.

Unquote

This aircraft was TJ-AAC with the Cameroon Government in a VIP config. I don't think its done much flying recently as Boeing had it for sale for quite a while. I suppose the VIP interior would put people off as the costs of converting back to standard are high(?).

This arcraft has MTOW of 351,000lb and was first flight 11.06.86.

Corrosion? Depends where its been stored I suppose

Mr @ Spotty M
6th Oct 2005, 21:43
It does not matter where it was stored, it's a Boeing, you tell me the last time a Boeing did not turn to dust.

Justonemorebeer..hic
10th Oct 2005, 13:09
Anybody know if the delay into service due to corrosion rumour is true yet?

Shane Diesel
10th Oct 2005, 15:16
From what I can tell this is a quite common problem for older aircraft, especially those that have been sitting about for a bit. But it is a problem which can be fixed, usually at the expense of the leasing company that actually owns the aircraft, and not at the expense of the airline. It might even be the case that their leasing contract makes provision for a certain level of start-up disruption costs that will be underwritten by the leasing company as part of the in-to-service costs.

The important point from any airlines perspective is to ensure, as much as reasonably possible, that any new airframe addition to ones fleet - especially a small fleet like FlyJet’s - will deliver a high level of reliability. To that end one imagines that FlyJet’s management team will be working closely with both the leasing company that owns this particular B767 and also the ‘heavy maintenance’ company doing the engineering work, in order to secure what all hope will be a very reliable, capable and flexible aircraft for them.

Paddington Bear
12th Oct 2005, 09:09
If Flyjet are taking on the 767 to fly Accra, last night's events do not augur well. The Accra flight did not operate, apparently due to non-payment from the tour operator. Flyjet's website refers you to the website of the Ghana Travellers Club, but they in turn say they are no longer handling reservations for Flyjet services to Accra. One of the ATOL holders quoted also has no ATOL!

Stranded passengers at Gatwick again for a flight to Accra. When will this end - this is the third time in six months that a tour operator to Ghana has gone bump in the night - literally.

Justonemorebeer..hic
12th Oct 2005, 09:55
They seem to be having real problems with Ghana. I wonder how long they will accept the risk of flying there with less established tour operators and the bad press that goes with it when they go bust.

With the 767, I understand they will still be doing India and other longhaul destinations. That should at least secure it's viability.

I believe they've stopped flying for the tour operator as of last night. They don't have an ATOL bond so it won't start again with that particular tour company.

Are Flyjet doing the Hajj this year?

Mr Gammon Flaps
13th Oct 2005, 15:33
I didn't know they did the Hajj. Are they based in Jeddah?

I'm surprised they can fit it in with only 2 aircraft.

towers00
14th Oct 2005, 14:02
well here we go again,will the 767 ever get to the skys in our flyjet colours,the rumours again are rife...
had problems for sometime with accra and ghana travel.and heard the india will be canx til further notice,mind you id say if the accra doesnt get resolved soon then the 757 mite just do the india,and well how dreadful that would be for crew and the pax,we had hundreds of problems last summer and so many complaints i dread to think...please no no no...

Flightrider
17th Oct 2005, 15:39
Anyone heard any more...have heard that the corrosion is such a problem that FJE have decided not to take this aircraft and have apparently been looking at alternatives. In the meantime, recruitment programme to support the introduction of the 767 has apparently been put on the back burner.

Travel Agent
17th Oct 2005, 21:30
I heard they were starting flights to Freetown via Banjul, don't know whether it is with B757 or B767?

Paper Lad
18th Oct 2005, 20:30
If the 767 has been binned (temporarily) and recruitment put on the back burner what has happend to the guys part way through the Type Rating course? Have they still got a job? I understand that some have self sponsored and given up jobs elsewhere.:hmm:

MYTXLA
4th Nov 2005, 17:03
The FlyJet B767-200ER (G-FJEC) hasn't been binned, it's just been delayed. It is now due for delivery to LGW sometime in the middle of November. The aircraft has had a full cabin refurbishment and is painted in basic FlyJet colours. It's due to commence the LGW-BHX-ATQ-BHX-LGW route on the 26th November. The crew employed for the new aircraft I believe aren't being laid off just very quiet for the month.

cottage-pie
6th Nov 2005, 20:28
767 conversion courses and fam flights are rostered for the middle of November. ;)

Heffer
8th Nov 2005, 08:11
Any pic's yet then? :O

Nato 35
15th Nov 2005, 16:25
Found on the CC forum. Must be serious about this 767. Etops and a scheduled licence, who has got the lowdown on the destinations.:cool:

nite flyer
9th Dec 2005, 21:32
I've been at LGW for most of the day and havn't heard anything. Would you care to elaborate?

Caudillo
11th Dec 2005, 15:14
Yes, there's been a punctuation shortage as a result of this thread. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Epsilon minus
11th Dec 2005, 17:48
apparently the management team have fallen out with the owners and are currently seeking funding for a management buy out :confused:

Mr Gammon Flaps
11th Dec 2005, 17:52
Any news on the reason as to why they've fallen out or what the ramifications will be?

BIZFL550
16th Dec 2005, 14:07
Rumour has it that a Flyet 757 has been impouned at Manchester for upaid Eurocontrol Charges.

Anyone know anything?

Abdel
16th Dec 2005, 14:18
I've heard similar rumours.

They're based out of LGW with 2 757's - anyone know anything?

BOAC
16th Dec 2005, 14:39
Quite amazing! There's a thread not unlike this one just a few threads below:ok:

BIZFL550
16th Dec 2005, 14:49
I could only find something about a management by out?

BOAC
16th Dec 2005, 15:14
Do you not think that IF - notice I say IF and I have NO knowledge about this at all - apparently the management team have fallen out with the owners and are currently seeking funding for a management buy out is true there may be some cash flow issues? There is also a thread elsewhere regarding the 767, from whence comes Word has it that the management v owners squabble means that the business future is grim. This wouldn't be the first time that the Aspro's have done a runner

I wish them well.

BOAC
16th Dec 2005, 15:42
There you go, then, "BIZFL550" - your first post I see? Where exactly did your 'rumour' come from?

BIZFL550
16th Dec 2005, 17:16
It came from one of the ground handlers there, they obviously got it wrong.

It wasn't meant to cause trouble, I have friends who work for Flyjet I and wouldn't want to see them out of a job,or a UK airline go down the pan.

I guess if peolpe don't like rumours there probably shoudn't be PPRUNE with a FORUM for rumours.

Yes your right it was my first post. Clever lad!

BOAC
16th Dec 2005, 17:47
<It came from one of the ground handlers there, they obviously got it wrong.>

ASSUMING the engine damage bit is true, you'd think they were more likely to know about that than Eurocontrol charges?

<It wasn't meant to cause trouble, I have friends who work for Flyjet I and wouldn't want to see them out of a job,or a UK airline go down the pan.>

Before you make your 4th post, reflect on the damage a 'rumour' like this could cause a small airline that is working hard to 'make it'. Maybe better to ask your 'friends' first before you post?

<I guess if peolpe don't like rumours there probably shoudn't be PPRUNE with a FORUM for rumours.>

peolpe don't like POTENTIALLY unsubstantiated rumours like that! You are (obviously) very new to PPrune, and you will find as you become more used to the forums that this sort of post CAN cause significant damage. If it is true - you were the first to break it. Congratulations! If not, and Flyjet 'go under' because YOU started a false rumour which caused the fuel suppliers to demand cash for fuel, airports to ask for cash for landing fees etc etc - what will your friends think of their 'mate'?

Mister Claypole
16th Dec 2005, 18:15
The aircraft at Manchester (FJEB) has been out of service for almost three weeks and is sitting without its thrust reverser after being hit by a Ringway Handling vehicle which skidded on black ice. It has not flown since and they are apparently struggling to find a replacement reverser.

However there is a notice on CAA-headed paper attached to the forward door of the aircraft. It is too high up to be able to read what it says without putting a pair of steps up to the aircraft but it is hardly likely to be a note to the milkman asking for two pints of semi-skimmed and a black cherry yoghurt.

On that basis I would suggest there is no smoke without fire and something is indeed amiss. If anyone can shed any light on what this notice might be, then it might clear up this mystery.

I'm also told there are two chaps from the leasing company (Awors?) hanging around in Manchester as well keeping an eye on the aircraft.

The other aircraft is flying in France for Axis at the moment.

Kenny Lingus
16th Dec 2005, 18:19
Can confirm that someone tried to park a baggage truck in the RH engine, to find it did not fit. The Thomsonfly engineers said that a team from ATC Lasham were up to fix it, although were having probs tracking down all the parts needed. No one owning up cos the pan was not de-iced. :{

Ken

BIZFL550
16th Dec 2005, 18:34
You seem a little upset, i'm sorry.

However, if people don't want to read rumours, then again there shouldn't be a website with a Rumour Forum.

BOAC
16th Dec 2005, 18:48
Not 'upset' - just trying to stop potentially damaging, possibly wild and malicious rumours being spread on this forum. That is NOT what it is for.

As 'Mister C' says, why not ask your 'ground handling' mate to shin up a ladder and read the notice? Then you can come back and tell us all what it says.

BIZFL550
16th Dec 2005, 19:24
Well that's good news that the aicraft hasn't been inpounded(hopefully).

With any luck the damage to the engine will be fixed soon and the aicraft back in service.

I didn't know the letter was on the door, the rumour was posted to see if what was going and it seems we have found out.

Puritan
17th Dec 2005, 03:14
And I can confirm that that FJE's other B757 was definitely in CDG (Paris Charles De Gaulle) airport a couple of days back ('coz I saw it there with me own eyes).

GrahamK
17th Dec 2005, 09:04
Are FJE getting another 757 for their ops at Newcastle next year? Or is it just a 757 being moved from MAN or LGW that will be replaced by the 767 there?

LGS6753
17th Dec 2005, 09:42
FJE operated their weekly Luton-Ovda flight last Monday with their own aircraft (not sure which one). Interesting to look out for this week's flight, due in LTN around 0900 return around 2200.

TheOddOne
17th Dec 2005, 10:46
'EA did a rotation this morning on a 'Santa Special' from here at sunny LGW - due back in tonite.

Cheers,
The Odd One

igb56
19th Dec 2005, 10:34
BBC Teletext gave an arrival of about 0845 this am (19/11) at Luton for an FJE from MAN. This must be the Ovdah one mentioned earlier by LGS6753.

Fuel Crossfeed
19th Dec 2005, 16:12
Their 757 was parked up in MAN last night and is still parked up in MAN this afternoon, so they either postioned their LGW 757 up to MAN to operate the flight or did they subcharter out the flight? Either way a waste of money when there is an aircraft in MAN!?

jetstream7
20th Dec 2005, 10:21
Their 757 was parked up in MAN last night and is still parked up in MAN this afternoon, so they either postioned their LGW 757 up to MAN to operate the flight or did they subcharter out the flight? Either way a waste of money when there is an aircraft in MAN!?

FC... read the rest of the thread to understand why there is a FJE 757 @ MAN....

Nato 35
20th Dec 2005, 16:00
MAN FJE 757 out on Fri to do a Sharm

Justonemorebeer..hic
21st Dec 2005, 16:57
A mate of mine who flies for them say's they've never been healthier and have got a full program booked for the 1 aircraft that's operational.

I'd expect the insurance will cover the costs for the other one that's been pranged.

Anyone heard anything about this big announcement that's supposed to be coming..?

tested satis
21st Dec 2005, 18:35
with regards to flyjet, I have it on good info (a member of staff) that the Man 757 Has been impounded for non payment of fees. The accident could'nt have happened at a better time to disguise the fact!! If in doubt, ask the flyjet employees who have recieved letters from the bank saying they want to take back last months wages!!!!!.

As for BOAC , this is a site and the proper forum for people to discuss the current topics of conversation, so get off your high horse and just stick to the aim of the forum.

Mr Gammon Flaps
21st Dec 2005, 19:15
I think thats a load of tosh about the bank sending employees letters asking for last months wages back. It just wouldn't happen. Imagine what you would say if your employers bank wrote to you asking for the money back..."Oh by the way Mr Smith, don't pay your mortgage or feed the kids this month, we want the money that is rightfully yours back"...yeah right!

Get real with the rumours at least.

Heffer
21st Dec 2005, 20:29
Any update on the 767 as to service entry dates? Has an alternative airframe been sourced after the last turned out to be a total flying nail?

Buster the Bear
21st Dec 2005, 21:42
I think that I saw a FlyJet 757 depart from Luton to its normal winter destination, earlier this week? It arrived from Manchester.

Fuel Crossfeed
22nd Dec 2005, 12:06
The rumour I heard about the salary is that it wont be paid early before Xmas, like most companies do around this time of year. Think the banks asking for it back is rubbish!!
What news on routes this winter when are the Amritsars starting again that route kept them busy last winter??

BOAC
22nd Dec 2005, 16:24
tested satis - seated as I am on this elevated stallion, I have to agree with you, but it is important that untrue rumours are not spread via this site - I hope you agree?

Which is why, a while back, I postedAs 'Mister C' says, why not ask your 'ground handling' mate to shin up a ladder and read the notice? Then you can come back and tell us all what it says. - and the silence following that has been deafening.

Mister Claypole
22nd Dec 2005, 18:32
News on the new investors eagerly awaited.

The aircraft at Manchester is definitely impounded but there are apparently moves afoot to get it flying again as soon as possible. To do so will need the debts to be cleared and a thrust reverser, neither of which might be easy jobs.

Irrespective of any new money coming in, the question still remains on how an airline with only one regular flight each week can support two 757s and a 767 on the way. Still much water to go under the bridge.

Lord Toofouright
22nd Dec 2005, 22:54
Mr Gammon Flaps: I'm afraid you are wrong. It is true that the company owning Fly-jet, did request the return of December pay from the BANKS concerned, NOT the individual. This happened to a friend of mine who works for them, and she was only alerted by a close friend of hers who worked at her bank, about the request, which she of course blocked.
I think the matter could well have been referred to the police by the banks as a possible case of fraud.
It'd be interesting to hear from others that may have been affected by this, or then again they may not have known about it, until too late??

:mad:

Fuel Crossfeed
23rd Dec 2005, 11:17
Mister Claypole - it seems the moves afoot to get it flying again have worked 'cos it wasnt parked up this morning when I arrived in MAN. Hopefully its winging its way to SSH as NATO 35 said it would be doing.

Daede1
23rd Dec 2005, 11:27
BOAC - ''but it is important that untrue rumours are not spread via this site - I hope you agree?''

Erm, can someone tell me how you know a rumour is true, because once you know its true, surely it becomes a FACT.
Aaaannnd, if so, shouldnt this forum be called
'Rumours and other information that may or not, in the fullness of time, be found to be true or untrue'.

hoey5o
23rd Dec 2005, 12:05
Ok everyone please see the new thread FLYJET News Update

hoey5o
23rd Dec 2005, 12:24
Great news has arrived.

The Flyjet management buy out has been completed.

The Man 757 is airbourne again today with the 767 now arriving shortly with a 4th B757 (4th aircraft) to be based at Newcastle for the very busy summer program. The program is in for at least 5 aircraft with the intention to aquire a fith aircraft by the summer.
Flyjet made a very good profit this summer however the previous owners ( in the Mediterranean) made expansion along with a few other issues, rather difficult. As a result new owners/backers have bought in and the company is finally free to kick on and expand. Any local difficulties are now being quickly resolved as the deal has now been completed.
Well done to the CAA as well for recognising what a viable and profitable airline Flyjet is. With its worldwide AOC, ETOPS and Cat 3b etc, the future is looking rosy again. :D

BOAC
23rd Dec 2005, 13:47
Good news.

chiglet
23rd Dec 2005, 16:06
The FJE B757 went to Gatport Airwick this AM after a [little] bit of hassle
watp,iktch

Nato 35
24th Dec 2005, 16:09
The thing that worries me throughout this whole torrid affair, where is " Towers00 " who is normally around to stick the boot in when Flyjet is mentioned. Merry Christmas Flyjet and have a very profitable New Year.

XMADAY
27th Dec 2005, 19:24
NATO35--
this site is really not for putting other users down,its about the companys we all work for.
i know towers00 pretty well,i can assure you he is still there in flyjet and working along with his collegues at lgw,and also hoping that his mates in manchester get back up and flying asap,hence why he hasnt been on the site for a while,mind you it wouldnt suprise me if hes been blocked by our good freinds the moderators,for speaking his mind which after all ,is what this site is all about..

ive seen alot worse members on here putting there company down,hes purely saying what he thinks and what he hopes of his company,which by the way he has been at since near enough the begining.hes for sure seen lots of ups and downs and big changes,that werent always for the better....
look carefully at the flyjet posts...alot more to what he had said before actually happening.
no negatives PLEASE NATO35

Heffer
28th Dec 2005, 20:18
I see they intend to operate the 767 to Bermuda D1457. Is the whole aircraft being set up for just one tour operator? Anyone know how much a return ticket STN-BDA rtn is selling for?

Colour scheme looks smart.

PPRuNe Pop
29th Dec 2005, 12:44
I have just removed a link to a company supposedly offering such tickets. THAT is advertising so please don't do it.

Happy New Year

tilly666
30th Dec 2005, 18:47
Does anyone of the FJE people know if the new 757 base up in Newcastle, due to open for Summer 2006 will be a permanent one or just seasonal only?:ok:

Epsilon minus
1st Jan 2006, 11:51
Fly First Class or FlyJ still do not have a route licence to BDA. When will that be coming then. Havent they put the horse before the cart ; somewhat !