PDA

View Full Version : Caachief @ The Sacaa

boomarang
7th Dec 2005, 18:52
Who do you think I saw prowling the corridors of the CAA this week? None other than the earstwhile "CAACHIEF"

According to the staff at the SACAA, he seems to spend quite bit of time there, ... listen to this..., sorting out his " clients' " (i.e. means us) problems with the SACAA.

His special calling is reportedly his knowledge of how the system works and how to deal with some of the a#@*h%*&s who now dictate our lives. Maybe his handover to his successor was not structured enough as he is reported to have had many a meeting with the current Commissioner to raise his "clients" concerns and fustrations with the SACAA.

Now this is what I call the height of absurdity. An ex-Commissioner to sort out the mess we have with the current lot at the SACAA.

But then again, one can understand why some of us become so desperate to go down this path and enlist the services of ole Trev.:confused:

Knoppiesdoorn
8th Dec 2005, 06:43
If you will recall, a lot of us, on another thread, asked him to stick his nose in the CAA mess.

I hope something comes of this and he would do well to remember those pale-faces who helped him get the show on the road, and see if any of of those are still in a position to help him.

Booms you seem to know what is going on pse keep us posted.