PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet

maus88
5th Dec 2005, 11:19
Hi, I'm an experienced senior Cabin Crew from Australia thinking about moving to the U.K and would like to apply for a direct entry supervisor for London. My question is, are you guys getting overnights, if so how many per month?

alexWarsaw
6th Dec 2005, 14:48
2 months ago I applied to easyJet via Fast Track for Supervisor position (on-line of course) and got an invitation for the assesement day in London but for regular cc. In this letter there were also an explanation that there were no more Supervisor CC position available for outside coming candidates.
I called easyJet recruitment office then, to make it clear and I was told that in fact there weren't any more Supervisor position available via Fast Track and no matter my previous flying experience I could only be offered junior cc position (if successful) with no guarantee for fast promotion as all promotions for supervisors were only made from already working people.

So if I were you, I would check this info personally. Because for me it is not fair that on their website there is a Fast Track procedure for experienced cc but it doesn't work in reality.

galeforcewind
7th Dec 2005, 20:18
I am from near Point Cook (Hoppers Crosssing) and an ex crew member here in the UK. If I were you, don't leave Melbourne to come to the uk....please!!! Being a crew member here is NOT like it was and you will be very hard to come across an airline that nightstops you now....4 sector days will be an every day occurance. I am in the process of trying to come back to Oz after being here 20years. If you want nightstops you will be better off applying to the big airlines or the charter airlines, not BMI or Easyjet.

Good Luck, say hi to PC for me

GFW X