PDA

View Full Version : Air Asia stewardesses rejects' from other airlines?

Lorin
1st Dec 2005, 06:00
Sunday STAR: People say Air Asia's stewardesses are rejects from other airlines. I say they look beautiful. They have good personality. Boy that steward was really handsome. Tony caps it well:If they are rejects send me more...one thing I see in Air Asia is that these guys are all focused in making KLIA their HUB one day.It reminds me of a sticker at the back of Perodua Kenari.Move over Daihatsu, Kenari is here.

kotakota
1st Dec 2005, 09:46
Please do not fall for the ' if it says it in the paper then it must be true ' syndrome.
I had the pleasure of working with the Air Asia crew last winter on a short contract , and I can categorically refute that they are 'rejects'.
My first trip into the crew room in Ops was a truly memorable experience. So many gorgeous girls , always laughing , very sexy in their little red uniforms. They made us very welcome and were a joy to work with .
Very professional , most seniors as good as anything I have seen in major airlines I have worked for.
Some of them had worked for SIA , MAS before but were more interested in being home every night.They had done the 'round the world' thing and were sick of it. I am sure that some had maybe not got through SIA or MAS selection process , but they would not be the first to have had that happen to them , and that goes for all over the world.
Recruitment is a very fickle business and works both ways. Some excellent candidates do not get through a process , while sometimes totally unsuitable ones do , only to be found out later.
Air Asia crew , I salute you , keep up the good work.

SHAYAZ
21st Dec 2005, 17:05
whoever said ths am sure is probably a moron, as soon as they hear asia or asians they jus flipp thnkin no end of themselves.

[Edited to delete the word 'racist' as it does not apply to this thread so far. BE]

MASsenger
21st Dec 2005, 23:32
I was with MAS for a long while. I`m trying very hard to keep out the racial issue in employment of staff & individual promotions practised. Nevertheless MAS played the race cards. Therefore a lot of these so called `rejects’ that are being mentioned here really do not deserve the term implied. They were rejects not because of capability. Having been an insider I can tell you, the work load is much higher in Air Asia than MAS for staff. If these girls and guys have proved capable in AA, then certainly they deserve the post the hold. They are by no means rejects, but certainly a loss to those who did not employ them. To the girls & guys at AA, I`d say keep up the good work!

kwaiyai
23rd Dec 2005, 06:20
ive flown AA a few times now cos its too hard to Jumpseat with my own (ouch):ouch:
:p

No Complaints from me lah,:cool: