PDA

View Full Version : Mouse arrow jerks on screen-game view also

Ignition Override
1st Dec 2005, 05:23
With new hard-drive following a mechanical glitch, all software must be re-installed.

After re-installing aviation game "IL-2 Sturmovik", the arrow which selects whichever game, aircraft etc is difficult to control, and control stick, along with the view from cockpit is jerky, slow and erratic, but the arrow works normally on computer desktop outside of the game.

I un-installed this game and re-installed it a second time with no improvement.:confused:

My other Ubisoft game, "Pacific Fighters", can not be installed. The "add program" button leaves the computer at a loss as to how to find the file or whichever-three times in a row. It refuses to display the B, C and D drives. Thanks for any advice.

What a miracle that the hard drive failed a week or more after I was required to take a one-hour test for my company's new "distance learning".

whiz
2nd Dec 2005, 07:52
Hi IO

Absolute shot in the dark, out on a limb guess but have you ensured your new hard drive recognises your graphics card ? Seems like the onboard graphics arent coping with the demands of the game. I have recently had a similar problem which remains unsolved as of now after hard drive replacement.