PDA

View Full Version : New crime wave hits JHB INTL.

fireitup
30th Nov 2005, 17:03
http://www.crazyaviation.com/images/polen.jpg

captain cumulonimbus
30th Nov 2005, 22:09
I think you'll find that reads :"Mornings,seven thirty in Poland".Thats not in SA;)

But yeah,we DO have a bad crime rate here in GP,all you needed to do was look at the CCTV footage Carte Blanche played a few sundays ago...blatant theft from pax at checkin counters and outside domestic arr area.I believe they suspect Fijians,seriously...

30th Nov 2005, 23:41
Looks like these Poles are pretty good at what they do. They even managed to steal the paint off of that bus :}

chopper-wrench
1st Dec 2005, 00:24
You are right ,7!

Seems our boytjies can take a few lessons from those Poles!

B Sousa
1st Dec 2005, 03:33
Seems our boytjies can take a few lessons from those Poles!

Your Boytjies TAUGHT them......................

Gunship
1st Dec 2005, 05:46
Your Boytjies TAUGHT them......................

Always wondered what is your real interest in South Africa ... except your wife :E

Solid Rust Twotter
1st Dec 2005, 07:06
Guns

a little bird told me Bert wants to buy a wine farm on your doorstep and fire golf balls through your bedroom window at 5:30 on a Sunday morning to keep you on your toes... :E

...Or were those the voices again?:confused:

MysticFlyer
1st Dec 2005, 07:12
SRT, now that's just plain NASTY!

Bert couldn't get the balls away in that a quick succession as to alarm Gunns or hit the target, I'm sure!

:p

CC, or blatant theft of cabin crew in hotels while on night stops. How many crew overstayed their night stop?

Gunship
1st Dec 2005, 07:19
:} Hey old rusted one ... never thought about it that way .... :E

4granted
1st Dec 2005, 08:25
Last when I was down, rumour had it that our friendly Bob Mugabes was sending his troops in over the border to "assist" with the Cash in Trasit heists.... Seriouss!!!!

:\
4g
12days to Crystal Roads

fireitup
1st Dec 2005, 08:57
4g

4 days to the crystal..i'll bring the beers..you bring the:mad:

MysticFlyer
1st Dec 2005, 09:03
You see, they just don't get it. You can not eat the goose that laid the golden egg.

Bobogabe's reform plans didn't work, economically a desert and yet SA must stay positive about change. Peter robbing Paul to repay Paul. Who owns the banks in SA?

ANC/SACP offices were once in Zimbobwe, now how can the dog bite the hand that fed it? ANC's way to fund their struggle too!

Leave, yes many have...but guess what, one day they'll be coming back:}

Where's Beechjet? Methinks after reading my Richards Bay, Bushflying with monkies postings, the tor toppled, both fingers jammed in the venturi, now unable to type! On top of that, the floater lost bouyancy, sank thereby drowning the tor! :E

Hard disc failure while on a sabbatical now that's a bummer!

MF:p

B Sousa
1st Dec 2005, 13:58
Always wondered what is your real interest in South Africa ... except your wife

Guns, Since its out there, I will let it fly. Personally I think that comment would have been better on a PM.......I dont think I ever took anything of yours to a family level.....
But since you asked. I think South Africa is one of the last beautiful places on this planet. It saddens me to see it going down the toilet......as modeled by Zimboonland.
You may see things as stable, the reality of it all is there is still Paleface Power in SA keeping the ship afloat. Once that goes away, theres a spot reserved next to the Titanic.
Tell me you think total control by the indigenous will lead to anything better than you experienced in Sierra Leone and other places.

As we cannot mention Black/White, you can insert that where you think its necessary.......This puppy will no doubt qualify for the Campfire also.

MF, I have a new Driver and am more than willing to do Beers for Windows.... Also have a Time Share at Magalies Park thats available for any of you golfers over the Christmas Week. Not free but reasonable.

Gunship
1st Dec 2005, 14:02
Bert, I chirped you on your statement ... that's all.

Did I get personal ? If you feel so ? Sorry I appoligise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
Now will the real person training our booitjies please stand up ... :E

SpootNICK
1st Dec 2005, 14:36
Better Poles than Planks I always say................:E

B Sousa
1st Dec 2005, 15:24
Guns, with all the slings and arrows here, mostly self induced, I sometimes cannot tell the red tracers from the green ones.....

Gunship
1st Dec 2005, 17:17
that was neither ... I will try Afrikaans next time bru.