PDA

View Full Version : Jet airways Mumbai

bellanca
27th Nov 2005, 04:22
I really need to talk to an expat that is currently with Jet Awys.
Any fleet will do, I am contemplating joining on ATR.

Please guys I would really appreciate some info.

skape-naaier
27th Nov 2005, 05:25
I know its not of too much use but was over that part of the world the other day and heard another aussie, think he was on the ATR with Deecan is it ? So sit tight and perhaps you may get a reply soon.

caribpilotatr
10th Dec 2005, 05:03
I would also love to hear about the flying and pay in India from some Expats. As an ATR or 737 pilot for Jet Airways, India Express, or any others, good or bad.

Thanks in advance.:=

jumpdrive
12th Dec 2005, 10:13
jet & deccan both pay above 6 grand a month for line caps, depending on the broker or directly it may vary, and if TRI or TRE its 1 grand more, not sure bout alliance air pay
...........latter

Darkjet
13th Dec 2005, 12:18
I am presently flying the 737 as captain .
I spoke with Jet Airways a few days ago and they told me that they wouldn't have any slots available for deck interviews till the beginning of January , because of all the hotels being over booked till the end of the year due to Indian holidays . I was wondering if there is anyone else in the same case : expecting to be called by them after the beginning of 2006 ? Also any kind of feedback , would be mostly welcome from someone who's already been through the process .

Thanks a lot in advance ,

darkjet

coco-nuts
13th Dec 2005, 16:30
Yes ive been told the same, not by Jet mind you but by an opposition airline.

cheers
coco

Darkjet
14th Dec 2005, 11:04
Hi coco-nuts ,

At least it is kind of reassuring to see that I'm not the only one in this case . So let's be patient , and wait a few more days for them to contact us .
Cheers ,

darkjet

cub71
2nd Jan 2006, 19:56
I don't know him myself, but this guy has a website where he writes about his stay in India (only in danish). He is an expat capt with Jet Airways:

[email protected]