PDA

View Full Version : First Choice Cabin Crew

TSR2
26th Nov 2005, 21:02
Since the introduction of your new cabin layout on long haul flights, have you noticed any change in passenger attitudes or behaviour ?

FormerFlyer
29th Nov 2005, 08:32
Have just come back from SFB with FCA and as pax I can only report it made the whole flight a lot more relaxed & enjoyable. In Premier it was honestly much better than other scheduled carriers - will defo be using again.

cheers ;)
FF

flyer55
30th Nov 2005, 20:29
Heard today that First Choice dropping all Shorthaul flying from LGW Summer'06 and just doing Longhaul flying, can anybody confirm / deniey this , thanks?

FormerFlyer
30th Nov 2005, 22:38
If they're gonna drop all shorthaul then they've got a helluva job coming up to fill all those seats from anywhere else. And I'm going to have a helluva lot of pissed-off punters at work.

So, doubt it.

cheers ;)
FF

jetsetterbfs
1st Dec 2005, 20:04
Love the rumours!

Not dropping shorthaul, but concentrating on more medium haul, i.e. Greece, Turkey, Canaries.

Will be more longhaul though.

NEastMidlands
3rd Dec 2005, 18:20
Heard today that First Choice dropping all Shorthaul flying from LGW Summer'06 and just doing Longhaul flying, can anybody confirm / deniey this , thanks?

That would be good wouldnt it, 10 - 12 B757's knocking around doing nothing much all day.