PDA

View Full Version : looking for e-mail address

newcrew
25th Nov 2005, 08:16
looking for e-mail address

Hi all

I was reading an article in I think a publication called the “safety link”….the article was on approaches etc.

The author was a DE / Grade 1 his first name may have been Andre’…..and the author had his e-mail address in the article,

I would be most grateful if somebody could supply me with the e-mail address as I am keen to contact the writer.

Thanks

Fly safe
:) :) :) :)

MysticFlyer
25th Nov 2005, 11:30
Safety Link,

Isn't that the publication by our beloved SACAA?

The "missing link" rather or the last link in support of flight safety....hearsay djou honour, I heard it here in the PPrune network, so actually a rumour.

Now, back to the article in question, I have yet to meet a garden boy or equivalent pigmentated aviator in SA called Andre' capable of this topic....worthy of publication even in that journal.

They all preferred Rolux' to Flymo's.....in those days!

ou Trek dronkie
25th Nov 2005, 15:17
Can someone enlighten me please ?

oTd

bendix
25th Nov 2005, 15:19
I think this fits the discription:

" Aviation and safety magazine"

[email protected]

cheers

bendix

PM me If you need more info, by the way I am not advertising I am just an avid reader of this mag.:ok:

MysticFlyer
25th Nov 2005, 15:48
Un-mistifying oTd.

In my days, wandering and picking fruits in the garden of knowledge....I have yet to meet a gifted xxxxxxx with an excellent handle of aviation safety in Africa capable to tackle the intricate subject of aviation safety.

Maybe I was still hung-up on the posting of the excellerated advancement of crew within SAA when I saw that this was totally unrelated due to that Andre' part, which made it very clear that these individuals could perhaps indicate their degree of commitment or contributions in return of this advancement to the aviation industry in SA, as to pen articles of this depth, or any aviation safety related topic for that matter.

I may be wrong, but that would totally mistify me in return.:hmm:

Greeting and salutations and all!

MF;)

It appears that you're having a xenophobic week Mystic. This site will not tolerate racist (be it brown, white, black, yellow, PDI or whatever) attitudes & that is where you are treading. We understand the frustration of many of our members who are subject to racism or, as the case appears to be on the new SAA thread, reverse racism. These are policies promulgated by the politicians & bureaucrats who rule our lives; we as pilots will not lower ourselves to such intolerance on this forum, with the expectation that others will exhibit a mutual respect. Sermon over; keep it clean. 4HP

newcrew
27th Nov 2005, 11:56
hanks for the help / address

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Solid Rust Twotter
27th Nov 2005, 15:27
4HP, just a small correction, boet.

No such thing as reverse racism. It's racism, plain and simple. Unfortunately, it's everywhere...:(

nozzle
27th Nov 2005, 15:42
Mysticflyer why dont you just chill im sick and tired of reading your rubbish coments all the time.

REAL ORCA
27th Nov 2005, 16:38
Have to agree- real pain in the butt!:E

Gunship
27th Nov 2005, 16:41
Can only agree :ok:

So Nice to meet POSITIVE Saffers (for a change) (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=200070)

Captain Pheremone
28th Nov 2005, 10:36
Too lazy to have written earlier....must be an apathetic white male...??????

Firstly, thanx Nozzle....about time!!!!

Secondly, thanx 4HP...about time!!!!!

Thirdly, thanx Gunsss.....not that I am gonna argue when you pointing that thing at me.!!!!

Till then, chill pills all-round and ...stay positiive.:D

davidjh
28th Nov 2005, 12:17
Dear newcrew

All you have to do is ask and I will enlighten you on all you need to know about approaches, especially RNAV/GNSS using an FMS!!
Nudge, Nudge, wink, wink..say no more. Will contact you by e-mail soon. Regards:ok: