View Full Version : J31 jobs at bournemouth

Barcli
24th Nov 2005, 15:18
saw the ad at the top of the PPrune " rumours and news" - fax no only so no other way of contacting whoever it is - does anybody have any clues / more info ???

Meeb
25th Nov 2005, 09:45
They also have an advert in Flight this week too.

Rockhopper is the only one I can think of, unless its a complete new starter then its anyones guess.

As for getting rated guys.... no chance! :p

Howard Hughes
27th Nov 2005, 09:47
What if I had 3500 on Jetstreams, mostly command, would they pay for my licence conversion?

Cheers, HH.

:ok:

PS: Can't find the add anywhere, anymore clues?

180 Too Fower
2nd Dec 2005, 12:23
It's for a new start up called Alpha one Airways....big feature in the Telegraph a week ago. Young pilot chap has set it up....there is info on ppjn.com (UK Regional). I wish him every success.:ok:

The Bournemouth "bit" may be the registered address....not sure may be based in IOM.

Luke SkyToddler
3rd Dec 2005, 12:07
Well given that the original advert stated established airline flying from south coast to channel islands I think it's fair to assume it's Rockhopper.

That Alpha One kid has talked up a storm to a bunch of local newspapers, and done the square root of F.A. with regard to actually getting planes flying, but even he might balk at calling himself an 'established airline'! :eek: