PDA

View Full Version : Navtech

Chromium
23rd Nov 2005, 11:51
The company I work for has just been taken over by Navtech, apart from the corporate website, does anybody know much about the company? Are they good employers?

ciscostar
23rd Nov 2005, 17:06
Chromium
You have nothing to worry about!! I've been working for Navtech for 5 months now and found they're a great company to work for....a strong belief that we have lives, work isn't the be-all and end-all and most of all HAVE FUN!!!
We're all looking forward to meeting and working with you guys and making the combined strengths of Navtech and EAG a winner.
Take care and relax!!

Chromium
24th Nov 2005, 11:15
Ciscostar, many thanks for your PM. I have replied to it

baliblue
25th Nov 2005, 08:52
I telephone interviewed with the owner a couple of years back (Ciscostar would probably be able to tell you who he is as I have forgotten), but chatted for a good 90 mins.
Seems up standing bloke, and if it hadn't been for me being in Bahrain at the time and unable to travel, I would probably have moved for the job.
Seem good blokes in the Gatwick office aswell.

EI-CGO
25th Nov 2005, 11:01
From a clients point of view I have been a VERY satisfied customer for the past 5 years, the guys at Gatwick are knowledgeable and if you request something from them, they get back to you very quickly.

As I am also an EAG client, i'm looking forward to their service reaching that of Navtechs.

ciscostar
25th Nov 2005, 14:09
You're making us feel all warm and fuzzy!! Seriously, we try to do our best for our customers at all times because we don't forget that they pay our wages!!

JB007
25th Nov 2005, 14:52
Just come back from the LGW office - tea with the chaps! Worked for them for 2 years, really good mob at LGW!

Used to flight plan EI-CGO alot too!!!!!!

I use EAG plates on a daily basis....think it's great news!