PDA

View Full Version : Eropean Pilots can't fly worth...

young_and_dumb
23rd Nov 2005, 01:52
lol...sorry, just wanted to get everyones attention. Why is it tho that it seems the majority of people on here are Eropean? Especially the ones looking for work. Is this a mainly Eropean site? Or is it that there are more pilots over there and less jobs? Or maybe because they just cant figure out what that joystick looking thing in front of them does??

All in good fun, but why so many? Don't seem to see many fellow North American pilots here

Avius
23rd Nov 2005, 03:54
The moderators here usually disable the users, who can't spell "European". Three strikes and you're out. Just like baseball.

That just might be the answer to your question........:= :p

747 Downwind
23rd Nov 2005, 08:02
They always said the Canadians had a similar sense of humour than the British:p

It is sarcasm surely??

You aren't really like your namesake suggests.. young and dumb??

Yeah that Joystick thing in front of me.. there was me getting confused, Captain bellowing GRAP THE YOKE (control column).. me and my silly hand on the oxygen panel.. when will I learn that the 737 isn't an Airbus with a joystick:uhoh:

Nevertheless, there are a lot of Eropean pilots posting on this site, particularly Wetern Eropeans.. all tho there are many Noth Aerican pilots over here looking for work thus I suggest the job market is worse both in Aerica and Cnada:E

74 Downwind:ok:

Farmer 1
23rd Nov 2005, 08:07
It is sarcasm surely??We Eropeans prefer iony. Much more poitive.

porchini
23rd Nov 2005, 18:24
Give the man a brake.. after all he is yung and dmb.. to my knowledge the situation in nrth aerica isnt that brilliant either.. Some of my pilot-friend, who attended pilotschools in U.A. are converting their license to JAR because of the jobsituation over there.. (now im waiting for the jokes about eropean pilots being too dumb to get a job in the Uited Sates:hmm: .........)

herta
23rd Nov 2005, 18:41
Hold on... Ero pean or Ero pilot.... isn that on the pay TV ?!