PDA

View Full Version : Blacklist

Coleman Myers
21st Nov 2005, 13:26
Does anyone out there know of a site that deals with blacklisted crew. By blacklisted, I mean those with a proven track record of nefarious activities ?

Thanks for any ideas

Col

RICCARDOVOLANTE
25th Nov 2005, 06:08
There is not site that deals with blacklisted crew , but you you can find those with a proven track record of nefarious activities by looking where they have been working before.Doggy operators has most of the time crew with a proven track record nefarious activities .Good operators wont allow any nefarious activities in their company .Good crews leaves in short notice those doggy operators.Bad crews they have the tendency to stay as long as they can in such situation , until they found another job getting drunk with the management of the company.

Coleman Myers
26th Nov 2005, 08:24
Thanks for your reply. I also think there should be a list for these people and also time wasters who jerk employers around resulting in everyone else having to endure unrealistic bonding proceedures and unfair recruitment conditions. Equally, employers should be accountable for employment terms, especially international companies that have no real fixed base of operation and therefore have no legal guidelines to follow.

beechbum
26th Nov 2005, 11:26
Nefarious....big word......what does it mean sir?

As for doggy operators.........are they ones that manufacture the rubber dog s%#t out of Hong Kong or is it Rover who's in charge of some sort of dog show? Just wondering, like it don't like it!!!!!!!!

Man you gotta love it!!!!

Treetopflyer
29th Nov 2005, 11:37
Well, I do know some excellent doggy-style operations here in Africa...:E

And Beechbum... lol... Get rid of that nefarious attitude in your posts, will ya? :} :} :}

Coleman Myers
30th Nov 2005, 04:38
You have both lost me here but I am sure its hilarious (hey, that rhymes with nefarious - d'ya want to know what that means too ?). There are some long words in NOTAMS - do you read those ?.