PDA

View Full Version : job as flight instructor

mampay
18th Nov 2005, 18:29
Hi Colleagues, I am flight instructor pilot with 500 hours and I was wondering if anyone could help to find a vacance as a flight instructor in Europe.
This could be a good opportunity to get more flight experience, and I donīt realy care about the rate of pay, we will have time to earn money with jets but no now.

I will be able to relocate in any country in Europe, I was taking some information about Malta, England, Scotland... but I think it isnīt enough.

I will be very gratefull for your help.

Thanks.

When do you think evrything is close, it can appear the light.:D

no sponsor
18th Nov 2005, 20:59
There is an opening in this months BALPA for an instructor at Brooklands flying club in Northamptonshire, UK. Phone the CFI: +44.1604.496600

Katanaman
19th Nov 2005, 07:22
I use to work at BAE Systems Flight Training in Jerez, now bought out by management and continuing as before as far as I know.

I spoke yesterday with an old boss of mine and they are getting very busy, so there might be some openings coming up down there.

I learnt a serious amount under their guideance and ended up eventually teaching the CPL/IR modules.

Worth a try and would be a good way of getting experience and the pay is deffinately on the higher side of instructing jobs.

Not sure mind you if you have enough teaching experience.

http://www.flighttrainingeurope.ecom/page.php?section=contact_general

mampay
19th Nov 2005, 09:47
Thanks my friends.

I was looking in Jerez but you need a high experience to work there = 1000hr total time and 500 hr insruction, but I wonder if you work as a ground school teacher you can be flight instructor in the future.

I will try to call Brooklands flying club. Thanks for the information.