PDA

View Full Version : Friends of Mal Billett

RV6
15th Nov 2005, 10:28
A message to all friends of Mal Billett from Pam Billett

Thank you for postings & Emails that Mal received prior to his death & I have received since. The attendance at the funeral and the wake, we held on what would have been his 55 birthday, was overwhelming. We were extremely fortunate to be surrounded by such wonderful family & friends who supported us during his illness and me since he passed away.

Since the end of May I have sold or found new homes for all of the alpacas. I have also sold the property and found a new home which I moved into 8 weeks ago. It all has gone so smoothly, I believe that Mal has had a hand in it watching over me and orchestrating all of the changes with great precision as if he was still at work. An aircraft reporting point has been named after Mal – “Bilet” . What an honour and one he would have been so proud of.

I have placed a plaque at the Water Garden in the Fremantle Cemetery in memory of him. I do miss him.

I do look forward to visits from any of you who are in the area or want a break away. I can very much recommend the country lifestyle , the fresh air & fresh produce.

Anyone who would like to contact Pam can email me and I will pass on contact details. Cheers, RV6