PDA

View Full Version : Air India Express DEC salary...???

boeingdream787
13th Nov 2005, 18:29
Hi fellow aviators.Does anyone here know what AIE is offering its local 737NG rated captains.Need some help here for a fellow aviator.Any terms and conditions would also be helpful.Really do need SOME take home salary structure.....( it could'nt be that hot coz I heard a lotta Sahara Capts left out to join BACK Air Sahara.....!!!!) WOW.That must suck. Thanks all. BD....

:ok:

DeltaT
16th Nov 2005, 10:01
They only take pilots via Rishworth or Sigmar, so maybe try them?

Guy I spoke to said they will look at you with min 500hrs on type for Capt positions, and with NG rating.

As a side note, they cannot take any expat F/Os under Indian law!

boeingdream787
16th Nov 2005, 18:08
Thanks a million Delta.But I was looking for something more on what they might offer a local pilot.........or rather their local captains.Got a buddy,who's of Indian origin but not in India.Captain on NG's with mebbe 2000 PIC on type.Cant join as an expat due Indian passport.So she wanted to know what they might offer her as a local.Thanks a million all for your help anyways.Any and all input would be acceptable,from all of you yonder.Shall await something.Cheers.:p

Left Wing
16th Nov 2005, 22:12
If your friend is Indian passport holder,PIC NG type rated why go for AI xpress go for Spice Jet for DEC. Much better place to work tha AI xpress.

She can also try Jet airways DEC is doubtfull.

Hairy Chest
18th Nov 2005, 02:17
AIX sucks big time stay away. Look at the other NG opeartors

boeingdream787
29th Nov 2005, 09:52
The reason that she's looking for AIX is that she wants to be based in Mumbai and is NG qualified as PIC.Wants to join up as PIC only.Got enough LHS time for that, on the NG's.

Left Wing
30th Nov 2005, 05:15
if PIC on NG then go for Jet airways, based mumbai and the best place to be, sure you will fly approx 100-110 hrs a mth. jet should be your best bet

Hairy Chest
1st Dec 2005, 12:32
Whats the AIX xpat deal? any help....

ChilllyWilly
2nd Dec 2005, 10:29
AIX sucks big time stay away. Look at the other NG opeartors

Quoted for truth.