View Full Version : Air Atlantic Atps

GBALU53
13th Nov 2005, 16:10
AIR ATLANTIC HAVE ATPS G-MANP AND G-BTPF AT COVENTRY FOR CONVERSION BEFORE THEY TAKE UP THERE NEW CAREER AS FREIGHTERS.

WHEN WILL THEY BE ON LINE??

WILL THEY BE TAKING UP OUT OF SEQUENCE REGISTRATIONS ?? IF SO ANY CLUES OF THE REGISTRAIONS THEY MAY BE???.
WHERE WILL THEY OPPERATE??

WE UNDERSTAND ONE WILL TAKE UP THE DHL CONTRACT CURRENTLY OPPERATING WITH AN ATR42 AND WILL REPLACE AN ELECTRA ON THE DHL EBBR-EGGW-EBBR SECTORS.

IT WILL BE GOOD TO SEE ATPS BACK IN THE EUROPEAN SKIES AS THE NUMBERS HAVE DWINDLED.

GOOD LUCK TO AIR ATLANTIC FOR TAKING THIS BOLD STEP THIS WILL PUT A STRAIN IN THE EMERALD OPERATION OF THERE ATPS.

BOAC
13th Nov 2005, 16:14
GB - putting you over to join your other thread on this topic.

I must advise you that some people get very hot under the collar when people type in CAPITALS. It is considered bad forum etiquette.:D

GBALU53
13th Nov 2005, 16:16
CORRECTION TO THE ATP STORY SHOULD READ ATLANTIC AIRLINES AND THE TWO AIRCRAFT ARE G-BTPH AND G-MANH

GOLF-INDIA BRAVO
13th Nov 2005, 20:12
Type in lower case please otherwise you are SHOUTING

G-I-B

GBALU53
14th Nov 2005, 09:58
The ATPs Atlantic are due to operate in the near future, are they a replacement for some aircraft they operate at the moment??,or are they additional aircraft, as i understand they may be receiving upto seven aircraft, which would show a substantional increase in the fleet .

Riverboat
15th Nov 2005, 20:53
SOORY GB, CAN'T HEAR YOU!

GBALU53
17th Nov 2005, 14:43
Keep in tradition the registrations requested for two of the pending aircraft are G-GAAF and G-GAAG so would the AA in each registration relate to Atlantic Airlines??

If the company are going to be receiving up to seven aircraft it would seem as they would be similar registrations.