PDA

View Full Version : Pam Ann - V V V Funny

Virgin82
12th Nov 2005, 16:38
Hey guys n gals

Saw Pam Ann in the week, what do you think of her - think she was so funny...........................

Very entertaining and would love to see her again, does she have a standard act or does it change now and again.....

I loved her video demo at the start....................

I work for virgin and she was really going for it with us....... was great......

Felt a bit sorry for the poor easyjet crew............... they were tawn to shreads!!!

All in all was great night out

Happy Landings

xx

pips
12th Nov 2005, 20:02
Am going to see her at the end of the month ive heard so much about her, i think i will just hide because i would die if she said anything to me.

SydGirl
12th Nov 2005, 22:19
She is great, very funny and amazingly spot on in her observations.

She does vary the show, I've seen her a couple of times and the scenes were different.. plus depending on which part of the world she's in will depend on which airlines she's "giving it to".

Love the way she has a go at the pax too.. hilarious! Can't wait for her to get back to Oz :)

SG
:}

hottowel
12th Nov 2005, 23:20
I used to see her before she made it on to the upper deck "big Stage"... three years ago she used to have a regular thursday night in a well known homosexual establishment in South Ealing.... was such a good vibe there... more so than a big theatre... She also did a number of other "happy" venues too. She is great and is top of my list of comedians joint first with of course the lovely Sandra who IS a drag queen...
PamAnn is gr8... used to get slated for being BMI and was put against longhaul BA.... Oh and to participate in that lovely dance in the finale to Patsy Gallan "Star from LA!" Fab fab fab xxxx

skyyblue
13th Nov 2005, 16:29
I ve seen Pam several times and have left with my tummy hurting
from laughing so much. Especially how she picks on BA and any poor low budget airline who happens to be in the audience. She is going to be at the bloombury theater from mid dec to late jan.
If you want to see her schd go to pamann.com.

exmax
14th Nov 2005, 01:39
I've seen her a couople of times at the theatre when I was living back home, absolutely hilarious. She has done a couple of shows that aired on tv too, here and in the UK. I particularly like when she mimics different nationality crew.:D

tilly666
14th Nov 2005, 17:51
Going to see her in the LGW area at the end of the month, looking forward to it. Which airlines are her favourites to pick on? Saw her on Channel 4 once and she loathed BA and charter.

tofster
17th Nov 2005, 10:17
Hi all,
Was emailed today by the publicity people for Dame Pam!
Please follow the link below for a trailer of her work, I just love Mona and Donna!!

http://www.seeitfirst.co.uk/pamann/pamann.html

T x

flymeboy
17th Nov 2005, 19:35
Hello fellow Pam Ann-er's!

I got that email too and I have not stopped laughing - its so funny cos it true!

I think Mona has too be the BEST!

Cant wait to go and see the show!

FMB XX

.......................... Mona, your b*&^% to europe...................... CLASSIC!