PDA

View Full Version : Which Super Hero are You?

Ozzy
9th Nov 2005, 13:49
You scored as William Wallace.

The great Scottish warrior William Wallace led his people against their English oppressors in a campaign that won independence for Scotland and immortalized him in the hearts of his countrymen. With his warrior's heart, tactician's mind, and poet's soul, Wallace was a brilliant leader. He just wanted to live a simple life on his farm, but he gave it up to help his country in its time of need.

William Wallace 79%
James Bond, Agent 007 71%
Maximus 67%
Indiana Jones 58%
El Zorro 54%
Captain Jack Sparrow 50%
The Terminator 46%
Batman, the Dark Knight 46%
Lara Croft 46%
Neo, the "One" 33%
The Amazing Spider-Man 29%

Who are you? (http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=92013)

Ozzy

timmcat
9th Nov 2005, 13:55
You scored as The Amazing Spider-Man.
:uhoh:

acbus1
9th Nov 2005, 13:55
Scotttttttts wha ha wi Wallace bledddddd............

Sorry. Just like saying (OK, typing) that. :O

OK, I'll go do the test.......though I could really get into Lara Croft. :E

Darth Nigel
9th Nov 2005, 14:00
You scored as Neo, the "One".

Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix.

Neo, the "One" 75%
Batman, the Dark Knight 71%
James Bond, Agent 007 63%
William Wallace 58%
Maximus 54%
The Amazing Spider-Man 54%
The Terminator 54%
Captain Jack Sparrow 46%
Indiana Jones 46%
El Zorro 42%
Lara Croft 42%

BombayDuck
9th Nov 2005, 14:04
You scored as Neo, the "One".

Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix.

William Wallace 67%

Neo, the "One" 67%

James Bond, Agent 007 67%

The Terminator 54%

El Zorro 54%

The Amazing Spider-Man 50%

Batman, the Dark Knight 46%

Lara Croft 46%

Indiana Jones 46%

Maximus 46%

Captain Jack Sparrow 38%

-------

i had a tie breaker between wearing a kilt, being irresistible to women or kung fu

the nerd that i am, i chose kung fu :E

airship
9th Nov 2005, 14:04
You scored as Batman, the Dark Knight.

As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause. (How very true?!)

NB. Capt. Jack Sparrow 75%, Batman 75% tiebreaker required (I don't like the Batmobile, an Aston-Martin would be much more fitting... :O )

Jerricho
9th Nov 2005, 14:09
Indiana Jones is an archaeologist/adventurer with an unquenchable love for danger and excitement. He travels the globe in search of historical relics. He loves travel, excitement, and a good archaeological discovery. He hates Nazis and snakes, perhaps to the same degree. He always brings along his trusty whip and fedora. He's tough, cool, and dedicated. He relies on both brains and brawn to get him out of trouble and into it.

Indiana Jones 83%
James Bond, Agent 007 79%
Captain Jack Sparrow 75%
William Wallace 67%
Maximus 67%
Lara Croft 58%
Neo, the "One" 58%
El Zorro 50%
The Amazing Spider-Man 42%
The Terminator 42%
Batman, the Dark Knight 25%

acbus1
9th Nov 2005, 14:09
You scored as Lara Croft.

A thrill-seeking, slightly unscrupulous, tough-as-nails archaeologist, Lara Croft travels the world in search of ancient relics perhaps better left hidden. She packs two Colt .45s and has no fear of jumping off buildings, exploring creepy tombs, or taking on evil meglomaniacs bent on world domination.

Lara Croft
100%
El Zorro
92%
Indiana Jones
83%
Maximus
83%
James Bond, Agent 007
83%
The Terminator
75%
Captain Jack Sparrow
67%
The Amazing Spider-Man
67%
Neo, the "One"
67%
Batman, the Dark Knight
58%
William Wallace
58%

All I need now is to lose this willy and have a serious session with a breast implant surgeon.

Come to think of it, there'd be enough for two huge t!ts if they used me wedding tackle.

Jerricho
9th Nov 2005, 14:12

:{ :} :{ :}

Now that's funny :p

African Tech Rep
9th Nov 2005, 14:12

As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.

The Amazing Spider-Man 71%
Maximus 67%
Indiana Jones 67%
James Bond, Agent 007 63%
Lara Croft 58%
The Terminator 54%
El Zorro 54%
Captain Jack Sparrow 50%
Neo, the "One" 50%
William Wallace 38%

Pity I feel more like Wonder Woman
But
I suppose batgirl will do instead

Flash0710
9th Nov 2005, 14:23
Naturally..........................

http://images.quizfarm.com/1130268090BOND.jpg

Solid Rust Twotter
9th Nov 2005, 14:31
The Spleen........:E

Errr, Maximus, actually....:confused:

Jerricho
9th Nov 2005, 14:34
The spleen?

Superpowers - Venting? Fighting sepsis?

Dak Mechanic
9th Nov 2005, 14:37
Captain Jack Sparrow 88%

Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Hmmm.. Too close for comfort that!

JC

VitaminGee
9th Nov 2005, 14:47
Also:-

James Bond is MI6's best agent, a suave, sophisticated super spy with charm, cunning, and a license's to kill. He doesn't care about rules or regulations and somewhat amoral. He does care about saving humanity though, as well as the beautiful women who fill his world. Bond has expensive tastes, a wide knowledge of many subjects, and his usually armed with a clever gadget and an appropriate one-liner.

James Bond, Agent 007 83%

Clever Gadget: GPS equipped Leatherman
One Liner: "Naff off 3 nipples!"

VG:ok:

airship
9th Nov 2005, 14:51
Lara Croft?! Here's a way to warm up acbus1's new titties... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4420820.stm) :E And if they look as good on him (her), I'll come a -callin'... ;)

The SSK
9th Nov 2005, 15:07
http://www.mrsackroyd.com/images/ci.gif

Grainger
9th Nov 2005, 15:19

As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause. Batman, huh ? Cool.

63% James Bond Quotient, too. :cool:

I'm a more than a little disturbed by the 50% probability of being Lara Croft, though :eek:

Krystal n chips
9th Nov 2005, 15:23
You mere mortals never cease to amaze me--first the thread on various forms of departing your earthly form--and now this one ! :rolleyes: ---as I was saying to Zeus, Aphrodite, Artemis and Dionysos only the other day in fact-------- not that I like to name drop concerning my social circle or origins of course ----:hmm:

Grainger
9th Nov 2005, 15:30
Took their personality test too: Grainger, you're a Lethal Weapon!

Your personality is actually determined by two personality sub-types - your primary, or dominant sub-type, and your secondary sub-type. You are a Lethal Weapon which means you are a Seeker / Thinker. Your primary sub-type is defined by "Seeker" characteristics and your secondary sub-type is defined by "Thinker" characteristics.

That means you're open-minded, enthusiastic, and popular. Chances are you might even break the rules sometimes. You're motivated and serious, and you always jump at the chance to take on a new project. Innovation and abstract thinking are your strengths.

How do we know all this? How do we know you get cabin fever if you're cooped up too long? Or that sometimes you'd rather just work on an independent project so you can concentrate without having to deal with people? How could we have divined that you secretly question your self-worth?

Because while you were taking the test, you answered four different types of questions questions that measured confidence, apprehension, willingness to take risks, and your focus on experience versus appearance the primary traits that determine your personality. Based on your responses, we determined your personality type, Lethal Weapon. Lethal Weapon !!!. Mega-cool. :cool:

[Mind you it's a bit bleedin' obvious that they based it my answers to the questions, isn't it ? How dim do they think we are ? And you've gotta wonder how often they'd tell someone that they are a total git despised by all !]

joe2812
9th Nov 2005, 15:47
You scored as James Bond, Agent 007.

James Bond is MI6's best agent, a suave, sophisticated super spy with charm, cunning, and a license's to kill. He doesn't care about rules or regulations and somewhat amoral. He does care about saving humanity though, as well as the beautiful women who fill his world. Bond has expensive tastes, a wide knowledge of many subjects, and his usually armed with a clever gadget and an appropriate one-liner.

James Bond, Agent 007 - 88%

Indiana Jones - 67%

El Zorro - 67%

Neo, the "One" - 67%

Batman, the Dark Knight - 63%

Lara Croft - 63%

Captain Jack Sparrow - 63%

William Wallace - 58%

The Terminator - 50%

The Amazing Spider-Man - 50%

Maximus - 50%

(Oh, and in the religion test I scored as 72% Islam!) :{

Grainger
9th Nov 2005, 16:01
Religion test's no good, Joe - there's no option for Objective Noncognitivist - put me down as an athiest with Buddhism and Satanism in 2nd and 3rd place !

RaraAvis
9th Nov 2005, 16:13
Oh dear, can I still wear heels and dresses or would that a bit drag, you know :rolleyes:

Maximus

63%
James Bond, Agent 007

63%
Neo, the "One"

58%
Lara Croft

58%
William Wallace

54%
Captain Jack Sparrow

46%
The Terminator

42%
El Zorro

38%
The Amazing Spider-Man

38%
Batman, the Dark Knight

33%
Indiana Jones

33%

:O

lexxity
9th Nov 2005, 17:20
Oh well, at least I still get to wear skirts.

After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.

Maximus 67%
James Bond, Agent 007 58%
Lara Croft 58%
Captain Jack Sparrow 54%
El Zorro 54%
William Wallace 42%
Batman, the Dark Knight 38%
Indiana Jones 33%
Neo, the "One" 25%
The Terminator 21%
The Amazing Spider-Man 8%

SyllogismCheck
9th Nov 2005, 17:52
Bond, Syllogism Bond. :hmm:

Lara Croft 63%
Captain Jack Sparrow 54%
El Zorro 54%
Indiana Jones 50%
Maximus 46%
William Wallace 42%
Batman, the Dark Knight 42%
Neo, the "One" 42%
The Terminator 33%
The Amazing Spider-Man 25%

Far from being concerned by it, I rather like the fact that there's clearly quite a bit of me in Lara too. :E

ThreadBaron
9th Nov 2005, 18:02
Jerricho Are you me? Am I you? Are we, us??:confused: :confused:

You scored as Indiana Jones.

Indiana Jones is an archaeologist/adventurer with an unquenchable love for danger and excitement. He travels the globe in search of historical relics. He loves travel, excitement, and a good archaeological discovery. He hates Nazis and snakes, perhaps to the same degree. He always brings along his trusty whip and fedora. He's tough, cool, and dedicated. He relies on both brains and brawn to get him out of trouble and into it.

Indiana Jones 75%
Captain Jack Sparrow 58%
El Zorro 58%
Batman, the Dark Knight 58%
William Wallace 58%
The Terminator 50%
Maximus 42%
Lara Croft 42%
Neo, the "One" 25%

Jerricho
9th Nov 2005, 18:50
I dunno TB, maybe.

Let me whip you a few times.

Hang on, you might be in to that sort of stuff :uhoh:

Dead_Heading
9th Nov 2005, 19:56
TB, Jerricho and me are the same person?

:ok: :ok: :ok:

But considering the fact that I dropped history and used to fall asleep in it......:uhoh:

tart1
9th Nov 2005, 22:27
No, you lot aren't Indiana Jones - I am!!

I always knew he was a sensitive, nice sort of chap!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Farrell
9th Nov 2005, 23:01
You scored as James Bond

closely followed by Neo "The One"

guccigal
9th Nov 2005, 23:40
I had to do a tie-breaker for mine! Crept over the line as a lara croft....hmmm.

A thrill-seeking, slightly unscrupulous, tough-as-nails archaeologist, Lara Croft travels the world in search of ancient relics perhaps better left hidden. She packs two Colt .45s and has no fear of jumping off buildings, exploring creepy tombs, or taking on evil meglomaniacs bent on world domination.

Lara Croft 92%
James Bond, Agent 007 92%

El Zorro 79%
Maximus 58%
Captain Jack Sparrow 54%
Neo, the "One" 50%
The Terminator 38%
William Wallace 38%
Indiana Jones 38%
Batman, the Dark Knight 38%
The Amazing Spider-Man 29%

N380UA
10th Nov 2005, 05:48

James Bond, Agent 007

71%
William Wallace

58%
Indiana Jones

58%
Maximus

50%
Lara Croft

50%
Captain Jack Sparrow

50%
Neo, the "One"

42%
The Terminator

29%
The Amazing Spider-Man

25%
Batman, the Dark Knight

21%
El Zorro

13%

MagnusP
10th Nov 2005, 08:23
Could've been worse. Incidentally, I see they're filming episodes 2 and 3 of Pirates...

You scored as Captain Jack Sparrow.

Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Captain Jack Sparrow 88%
James Bond, Agent 007 83%
Batman, the Dark Knight 79%
El Zorro 75%
Neo, the "One" 71%
William Wallace 71%
Indiana Jones 67%
Maximus 67%
The Amazing Spider-Man 63%
Lara Croft 63%
The Terminator 58%

Avtrician
10th Nov 2005, 08:40
Lara Croft 63%

William Wallace 58%

The Terminator 58%

James Bond, Agent 007 50%

Maximus 50%

Indiana Jones 42%

Neo, the "One" 38%

El Zorro 33%

Captain Jack Sparrow 33%

Whos william wallace ????

I blame the English and the french:E

Maude Charlee
10th Nov 2005, 11:30
I am Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North (Drapes is my number 2), blah blah blah....

Maximus 71%
Wallace 71%
Indy 54%
The Terminator 50%
Spidey 50%
Batman 46%
Lara 38%
Capt Jack 33%
Neo 33%
Zorro 25%
Bond 21%

Hmmmm, skirts and murdered relatives......interesting. :hmm: I am pretty bad tempered though. I'll give you a good pprune bitch slap and then bore you to death in battle :}

Clearly I was ruled out for Bond by my love of Skodas. :*

Spuds McKenzie
10th Nov 2005, 12:09
You scored as Maximus.

After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.

Maximus 63%

Indiana Jones 50%

Batman, the Dark Knight 42%

James Bond, Agent 007 38%

El Zorro 38%

William Wallace 38%

Neo, the "One" 38%

The Terminator 29%

Lara Croft 29%

Captain Jack Sparrow 21%

Ok then... :hmm:

tall and tasty
10th Nov 2005, 12:27
Bit worrying I scored as

James Bond, Agent 007 100%
El Zorro 100%
Lara Croft 96%
Indiana Jones 92%
Captain Jack Sparrow 92%
William Wallace 83%
Neo, the "One" 71%
The Amazing Spider-Man 67%
The Terminator 58%
Maximus 50%

on the other hand being the female version of him with all the action he gets, lovely cars he drives and the opposite sex falling at his feet, maybe I can live with it

TnT :p ;) :cool:

redsnail
10th Nov 2005, 12:53
You scored as William Wallace.

The great Scottish warrior William Wallace led his people against their English oppressors in a campaign that won independence for Scotland and immortalized him in the hearts of his countrymen. With his warrior's heart, tactician's mind, and poet's soul, Wallace was a brilliant leader. He just wanted to live a simple life on his farm, but he gave it up to help his country in its time of need.

William Wallace 75%

James Bond, Agent 007 75%

Maximus 75%

El Zorro 71%

Neo, the "One" 71%

Lara Croft 67%

Indiana Jones 63%

The Terminator 50%

Captain Jack Sparrow 33%

It was a tie breaker. Something about wearing kilts :E

B Fraser
10th Nov 2005, 16:34
97 % Bond

93 % Willie (Walsh) Wallace

Bond babe unzipping her wetsuit : Tell me 007, how long has it been since you have played around ?

Seanery Connery (aka Mr F) : Don't tell me you have a set of golf clubs hidden in there too !

Ronaldsway Radar
10th Nov 2005, 16:40
Did anyone at all get rated the terminator? I'd stay well clear of them.... :}

Airbusalltheway
10th Nov 2005, 17:04
You scored as Maximus.

Maximus

75%

James Bond, Agent 007

58%

Neo, the "One"

58%

Indiana Jones

54%

Batman, the Dark Knight

54%

Lara Croft

54%

Captain Jack Sparrow

54%

William Wallace

46%

El Zorro

42%

The Amazing Spider-Man

42%

The Terminator

25%

Flypuppy
10th Nov 2005, 17:13

William Wallace 96%
Batman, the Dark Knight 88%
Indiana Jones 75%
The Amazing Spider-Man 75%
The Terminator 71%
Captain Jack Sparrow 71%
Maximus 67%
El Zorro 63%
Lara Croft 58%
Neo, the "One" 54%

Well, that came as a surprise, only thing is if William Wallace did the same shyte today as he did in the 12th century he would be branded a terrorist and bombed to buggery. Funny old world really.

brockenspectre
12th Nov 2005, 16:10
What a fun quiz! heheheh I am 96% El Zorro 83% both James Bond and Captain Jack Sparrow and ... then a bunch of other good guys hehehehe :ok:

Foss
12th Nov 2005, 20:04
William Wallace 92%
Indiana Jones 88%
Maximus 83%
Batman, the Dark Knight 79%
James Bond, Agent 007 71%
The Amazing Spider-Man 67%
The Terminator 67%
Lara Croft 58%
El Zorro 58%
Neo, the "One" 58%
Captain Jack Sparrow 54%

William Wallace had all his bits cut off. That does not suit my future plans.
I wanna be Maximus I wanna be Maximus
:{

SmilingKnifed
12th Nov 2005, 20:29
92% Bond, 75% Jack Sparrow. Sweet.

sprocket
12th Nov 2005, 22:13
:* WTF is Marge Simpson??

sixmilehighclub
12th Nov 2005, 22:39
James Bond, Agent 007 75%
Indiana Jones 67%
El Zorro 58%
Captain Jack Sparrow 54%
Batman, the Dark Knight 50%
Lara Croft 50%
Neo, the "One" 50%
William Wallace 46%
The Amazing Spider-Man 46%
The Terminator 38%
Maximus 33%

Feel overwhelming urge to buy an Aston.

RiskyRossco
13th Nov 2005, 04:19
:D

Indiana Jones 76%
James Bond 71%
William Wallace 71%
The Amazing Spiderman 63%

Cool quiz!

WeatherJinx
13th Nov 2005, 10:18
The name'sh Jinxshh... WeatherJinxshh..:E

AerBabe
13th Nov 2005, 13:04
Ronaldsway Radar Did anyone at all get rated the terminator? I'd stay well clear of them....

Erm, yes. :O Thankfully not the closest match though! Pass the nifty gadgets.

James Bond, Agent 007 88%
Captain Jack Sparrow 71%
Maximus 63%
The Amazing Spider-Man 63%
Lara Croft 58%
The Terminator 58%
Indiana Jones 54%
Neo, the "One" 46%
William Wallace 33%
El Zorro 29%

handysnaks
13th Nov 2005, 18:10
Just call me Wayne, Bruce Wayne or equally at 54%
Jim Bond

I suspect from the amount of potential Wallaces that an awfy lot of ye answered wi a strong dislike o the English on wan o they questions......haggis lovers:yuk: