PDA

View Full Version : Flight Attendant Interview Netjets Please Help!!!!!!!!

L2 Door
8th Nov 2005, 20:38
Please help,

I have an interview with NetJets International in the US coming up and I really need some help on how it will go, I am really keen to get the job.

Really appreciate any info you can offer, anyone who flies now or has done the interview, I feel like I am going in a bit blind

Thanks for your help

L2 Door

chandlers dad
16th Nov 2005, 02:19
Good luck! They are difficult to even get an interview with, not to mention a job. I know several people working there and they do to know what the secret to being hired is either.

I do know that they are not hiring anyone that is "older." What is older you ask? Who knows but the word has gone out that they are trying to decrease the age of their F/A's and I know of several who were above 40 who were not hired and it was not because of their experience or references. Their references were not even checked, just the "no thanks" letter in a few weeks.

I hear that the interview is very low key and everyone is nice. You will not be told anything at the interview and will have to wait at least 2 weeks for any notification, and could be as long as 3 weeks. Why no one knows.

Pls let us know how it goes.

CD