PDA

View Full Version : Thompson Fly

Gauntlet
8th Nov 2005, 19:11
Hi

Wondering what the company is like to work for, not just as crew, but what is the company like??

G

MrHorgy
8th Nov 2005, 20:59
One word. Genius.

I can't wait to go back next season! I work for charter, there's a slight difference between charter and scheduled but that will evaporate in the next few months I should think. Seems like it had a good sense of direction, just invested in some more 737's as well, you could do worse!

Horgy

ric180880
8th Nov 2005, 21:26
There is no "p" in Thomson, and also Thomson and fly are one word - "Thomsonfly".

storm_animal
25th Nov 2005, 08:50
Well we know which airline he/she is talking about.

Who are you a school teacher? There is no need to get upset over the spelling!

ric180880
25th Nov 2005, 13:44
Who said I was upset over spelling, only correcting a mistake that seems to be made constantly. I'm sure you would correct if your surname was constantly spelt wrong. And no for your information I am not a school teacher, just a Thomsonfly employee.

On the same note I could ask who are you, some sort of moderator who deems other peoples posts not worthy?

Tudor
25th Nov 2005, 15:24
Hear hear ric180880, if someone can't even get the name of a company right for whom they're presumably showing interest in working for, what hope is there?!

BongleBear
25th Nov 2005, 15:54
And no for your information I am not a school teacher, just a Thomsonfly employee.

1. It's bad grammar to start a sentence with 'and'.
2. You should have inserted a comma after the 'no'.

TightSlot
25th Nov 2005, 15:58
Thank you - Now everybody gets a detention after class and a smacked botty from Matron for bad spelling & grammar...

Moving on swiftly... :rolleyes:

OzzieO
25th Nov 2005, 17:38
LOL LOL LOL Well said Moderator!!! :ok:

yeoman
7th Dec 2005, 17:42
You were really hoping there weren't you Tight Slot. About the spanking I mean.

How's your new crewroom? Found it yet?:( :E

TightSlot
7th Dec 2005, 18:06
We have a new crewroom :confused:

Christ, that would explain why it was so quiet and lonely today at the pre-flight briefing in the FTC!!!

;)