PDA

View Full Version : Etihad Inverview

airbusflyer3
8th Nov 2005, 16:15
Hi guys,

Read all the comments and the threads about the airline but I would like to get some info about the process of the selection and the interview.. any feedback pls ?? Thnx

fullforward
8th Nov 2005, 23:17
Interview straighforward and professional.
Including tech quiz (random, study your aircraft) and personal issues. Be yourself.
Sim Emirates-like: they want to know if you actually are able to fly and deal with basic CRM tools.
Medical no brainer.
Nice and welcoming people.

Good luck!

airbusflyer3
8th Nov 2005, 23:37
thnx a lot 4 ur reply. how many days does it take? is it conducted inn dxb or auh??

fullforward
9th Nov 2005, 02:31
Usually you arrive in AUH and check in at the hotel, next day will be picked up to DXB for sim & interview, at EK facilities.
Following day interview.
YouŽll need 4 days there.

airbusflyer3
9th Nov 2005, 10:29
Thnx again for your promptness. It looks to me that you had a good impression about the company from the people that you met and this is good news. I hope things work out fine.:O Take care

Anybody else has a similar or different experience about EY?? I would appreciate any more feedback..Thnx:p

Riker
10th Nov 2005, 02:56
I mean no disrespect, but why would you leave the US as an Airbus pilot for an airline in the Middle East? Just curious given that many airlines are hiring in the US like Jet Blue, Air Tran, Southwest, etc. My impression is that many of these Middle Eastern airlines do not stick to their contracts and they will change terms at will... You will not have the legal protections you are provided in the States.

Good luck - it is best to go in with your eyes open.... Let us know what you think about EY.

airbusflyer3
10th Nov 2005, 23:48
didnt get that last gardener joke.. by the way im not flying in thr US but in the gulf area as well..but i ll keep u guys posted how it goes @ EY..cheers

fullforward
11th Nov 2005, 01:17
It seems my IQ was not enough as well to get that fine piece of humor from the Fart man...

Lethalfart
11th Nov 2005, 15:57
It's a passing wiff man, got to catch it whilee it's fresh, how did you say you wanted your tea?

Your doctor is used to it that's all he smells these days.

Nothing to do with your IQ, since you elected for EY, it mustn't be very high anyway.

BUFU airline it should be called, fancy being made the mascot?

fullforward
12th Nov 2005, 16:34
It seems like Fart man is used to serve his poor passengers tea accompained with his own production smelly gases!...
May I suggest a fart test for all cabin crew applicants, like Lethalfart, from now on...he got a lethal one...gosh!
Maybe someone can use it as a terror weapon!

Lethalfart
13th Nov 2005, 05:30
Nothing is too much trouble mate, just need to place your order 24hours in advance so the diet befits the occasion.

:E