PDA

View Full Version : Where o where has he gone?

con-pilot
7th Nov 2005, 20:49
Okay, Iíll jump up and ask the burning question.

Just where the heck is SASless?:confused:

The Invisible Cat
7th Nov 2005, 21:06
one thunk this (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=195621) could be a clue

Jerricho
7th Nov 2005, 21:07
Maybe he's hanging out with Send "the Duke" Clowns on another forum.

CWL2YOW
7th Nov 2005, 21:09
...drinking Budweiser...

Spuds McKenzie
7th Nov 2005, 21:17
Looks like he's gone into hiding after his "complain thread" had been made "sticky" by the Mods... :E

Jerricho
7th Nov 2005, 21:49
Mr CWL.........let me buy you a beer ;)

(You a Kokanee fan? )

Whirlygig
7th Nov 2005, 23:46
He's been a bit quiet on Rotorheads as well and neither have I had any love letters from him recently.... I think he might be a bit busy with a beautiful Huey! Men are soooo fickle!

Cheers

Whirls

TheFlyingSquirrel
7th Nov 2005, 23:47
What I want to know, is where that moron theflyingsquirrel has got to?

and...and....and I want to know why that Jerricho chappy has been found lurking on other forums that just don't concern him....

Whirlygig
7th Nov 2005, 23:48
Hang on TFS - are you having an affair with SASless then? Both of you quiet eh? Hmmmm :hmm: :suspect:

Cheers

Whirls

And Jerricho is a welcome addition to AA

TheFlyingSquirrel
7th Nov 2005, 23:50
As you are the true queenpin of this forum dear Whirls, I have PM'd you with my whereabouts......

Whirlygig
7th Nov 2005, 23:52
Oooh you flatterer you....:O

But you know that's not strictly true; I am but a mere princess compared with the great Queen TnT ;)

Anyway, I've PM'd the old booga to find out what he's up to and why I haven't had a ride in that Huey yet!

Cheers

Whirls

Jerricho
7th Nov 2005, 23:52
and I want to know why that Jerricho chappy has been found lurking on other forums that just don't concern him....

Such as..........

TheFlyingSquirrel
8th Nov 2005, 00:12
you know, Jerricho !

Jerricho
8th Nov 2005, 00:28
Actually, I'm being serious.

Can I have an example please.

Techman
8th Nov 2005, 07:15
Ah yes, the old 'Dukes at high-noon' ploy. Nearly executed with some finesse and style. One obviously fancied himself more as a Prince than an Everlast type. Is it pettiness or petiteness? Oh well!

Paterbrat
8th Nov 2005, 12:12
Miouwww... or is it mew mew.:)

Jerricho
8th Nov 2005, 14:43
you know, Jerricho !

Oh I get it now.

You're pissed off because your little sh*t stir in Saftey and CRM has been removed. That's too bad.

TheFlyingSquirrel
8th Nov 2005, 15:08
I removed it - like I always do - a waste of bandwidth I agree - I was just annoyed with you because you made me realise what a shit waste of space it had become - see J, i've been clobbered by the truth.

CWL2YOW
8th Nov 2005, 15:55
Jerricho - you betchya! The first time I had Kokanee was on a flight from Kelowna (via Vancouver before the Air Canada timetable Nazis pull me up for inaccuracies) to Ottawa. Since then, it's been a permanent fixture in my fridge (next to Budweiser, of course, just in case Clowns as in town). But it tastes better in the West, of course.