PDA

View Full Version : May 68 ,warning to all companies

A320rider
7th Nov 2005, 18:29
hi gringos,

what you see in france, is the result of our frustration to not find any job.
we are back like in May1968 when only people coming out from prestigious schools had access to the best positions, ...

I am not inviting you to burn cars, but as long companies will continue to discriminate us, such problem will happen...

so watch out people in england, france is just a few miles from your Island!

give us jobs, and everything will be alright.

(who told me I have to pay to work?, what car do you drive???)

:}

WGW
7th Nov 2005, 18:51
Is that a threat?

Longchop
7th Nov 2005, 18:57
Shut up you fool!:(

What use is that? What you see in France isnt likely to happen in Britain!

A320rider
7th Nov 2005, 18:59
no, it s a warning to a whole nation, to all countries of europe, not from me personaly, but from thousand (millions)of people who are mad....this include germany, england, italy, spain, ...

Dude~
7th Nov 2005, 19:12
That won't happen in England. When have you ever seen workers standing around a fire in an old oil drum in the road, becaue they want more pay. The British are far too polite to do that. Neither do the British farmers block motorways when they are angry. Its a totally different culture and I don't think it will ahppen over here because airlines only hire integrated pilots!

A320rider
7th Nov 2005, 19:15
dude,

you are right, in england, they put bombs in the subway!!!!

YYZ
7th Nov 2005, 20:26
Terrorism is slightly different to disgruntled unemployable French persons?

Anyway, aside from trying to get peoples back up, what’s your point? Did somebody set fire to your car or something….

YYZ

Edited to say: Aahhh, Mr. Spaceman sir, it’s all a lot clearer now, why not get out of aviation if it pains you so?

Plod
7th Nov 2005, 20:30
A320 rider,

I strongly recommend you stay on the other side of the English Channel, it's done a wonderful job of keeping nutters like you out of Egland over the years.

Our government might be getting one thing right. It's planning on locking people inciting violence up for 90 days, that should give all the sensible posters on this forum a rest from your rants!:*

chutneyferret
7th Nov 2005, 23:02
do coal miners, hippies on newbury bypass, animal rights protesters digging up corpses and may day riots all say that the English are above all that rot?

Professor Plum
7th Nov 2005, 23:29
you are right, in england, they put bombs in the subway!!!!

Your point is..........?

747 Downwind
8th Nov 2005, 08:24
A320 RIDER:

Yes they put bombs in the subway as you so eloquently put it.. on a minor issue it is The Tube or Underground (making it unique to London).. Subways exist in New York, Metro in Paris.

Furthermore these riots, although there are social issues regarding high unemployment and poor housing conditions, are fueled by racial tension and the majority of rioters are young muslims. We have had similar problems in both the West Midlands, West Yorkshire, and other parts of North England, albeit not to the same scale as what has happened in France.

You claim that 'we are back' in a time when only those from prestigious schools got good jobs. The current Labour Party are forcing institutions to take on students from standard comprehensives over those from grammar or private schools.. sadly regardless of ability and calibre!:hmm:

The Government have also abolished the assisted place scheme preventing those from poorer backgrounds to have a decent education, so I feel your views lack substance.

Furthermore, our employment rates are quite stable thus we do not have the same socio-economic problems that France currently has. Even the employment market amongst pilots is better than any other European country at present.

So, I hate to spoil your piece, but there is no correlation between your assumptions.. it lacks any logical credibility. Now, if you were to say 'England watch out, similar riots COULD occur in the U.K due to racial tension and segregation considering the current climate of politics in The Middle East blah blah blah', then you may have had a valid point.

Superpilot
8th Nov 2005, 09:47
Anybody remember Ronchonner? from "europe" - the lower case 'e' is the giveaway here.

Well A320Rider is just another alias. Ignore the fool, he has always tried to spark of some kind of row.

I quote the paragraph at the bottom of every thread:

As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, to elicit certain reactions.,

LordGrumpy
8th Nov 2005, 13:02
Well let the traditional English tolerance prevail, in the full knowledge that, most understand law is there for everyones guidance. For the others just read the The Court Lists.

frostbite
8th Nov 2005, 13:30
Please do not feed the Trolls !

Onan the Clumsy
8th Nov 2005, 13:35
...the English Channel, it's done a wonderful job of keeping nutters like you out of Egland over the years. Well, apart from one notable exception about 938 years ago :(

A320rider
8th Nov 2005, 13:41
my point is , none is protected even if la Manche is between us, it is just a question of time before the big UK invasion !

you can think you are smart enough, but these probems will soon be everywhere in europe.
By chance the situation in france is far less important(as long they do no kill) than in the UK and the french government try to use "intelligence"to not to come to a point like we have seen in the subways of london.Sadly it is maybe to late.discrimination, unemployment, attack in the sub,....it is OUR problem!!!The bombing of London was a sign of desperation, frustration,...

anyway, I am concerned about discrimination in employment , and this is why we have now these problems. So I think this is a good warning about what could happen across Europe if our companies continue to use discrimination against his own european citizen.

(based on freedom of speech, if you do not like what you read, just leave, or send me 5 bucks!!sorry for my broken english)

Spinflight
8th Nov 2005, 13:44
And to think this person has the right to vote and the freedom of speech.

Yet if I killed him I would be branded a criminal. Scandalous.

Release the hounds Smithers.

X-QUORK
8th Nov 2005, 14:33
Where are you from A320rider?

WGW
8th Nov 2005, 15:05
And how many times have France been invaded in the last 938 years?

;)

Training Risky
8th Nov 2005, 15:06
Maybe if you stopped whining about discrimination and got on with your 'A320 studies' you might get a job one day instead of assuming a job is your birthright.

What's your point? Are you p!ssed off at not being employed in France, or in the UK? Are you really a student pilot or a Walter Mitty?

I would love to see the Chunnel filled in with concrete, it may stop wind-up piggies like you arriving here as part of the big 'invasion':mad: :yuk:

dboy
8th Nov 2005, 15:49
Hoi,

A320rider: can i remind you that the troubles of today in france has nothing to do with unemployment or discrimination. It is just a bunch of crap (sorry for the expression) who enjoys destroying things just for fun!!! And to be honest, i don't see why this crap deserves a place in society and don't forget that the good ones are the victims because of this. Today everybody is talking about integration of all kind of cultures in a society, and i support that, but todays event has nothing to do with that.

grtz

Ozzy
8th Nov 2005, 15:59
you are right, in england, they put bombs in the subway!!!! so you are saying that in France they burn cars, pour petrol over old ladies, beat to death old men, torch businesses, and shoot at police? The perpetrators of the subway bombing are muslim, so by definition you are saying the perpetrators in France are muslim. So that is what they have in common?

Ozzy

A320rider
9th Nov 2005, 11:04
Cars destroyed in austria, germany, belgium....

who is next???

MysticFlyer
9th Nov 2005, 11:33
My, my....

Now England and Europe is slated for racial problems...

Now how must the SAfricans (the white ones) feel about this?
Look what they now have for a government down there! Shoot them, send in the cavalry?:ooh:

Meknows this may be the price to be paid for colonialism and a bit of oil greediness with Wild Bill Bush.

The crows still OK in the tower...no birdflu yet? :hmm:
But then again, it's what Pike and his fellows predicted would happen already back in the 1870's!

Here we go, hold on for the ride, it may be bumpy!:ugh:

The Mystic 1