PDA

View Full Version : Scamming and rip offs not on!!

Woomera
7th Nov 2005, 01:52
Some of you just don't get it.

I have just deleted a post from a wannabe airline pilot looking for copyright course notes;

and are willing to sell them, or even let me photocopy them for a good sum of money if in Brisbane?

I need help asap and want to sit this exam again in 2 weeks.

BTW I don't have $2500 to do the ***** course so don't tell me to go do that please.

Thank you to those PPRuNers who took him to task.
I could not think of any way to leave it there without providing an opportunity for other idiots of like mind from "helping" :rolleyes: him and making a dollar out of doing so.:mad:

One can only wonder what thy would say if the person they "helped" was in front of them in the airline recruiting queue. :rolleyes:

PPRuNe is NOT a place to scam free training or solicit free or discounted copies of copyright publications.

You do not have the "right" to anything for free or rip off copies in the pursuit of your career.

It is a place for Professional Pilots and those who wish to be.

Scamming and ripping off other Professionals for your own benefit is not professional or even close to being so.

At least not in Australia and certainly not on PPRuNe. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Vacant Towers
7th Nov 2005, 02:38
Well said and a timely action as well.

With those morals and apparently being prepared to openly rip off the legitimate intellectual property of others it would not surprise me to see these sorts of people end up running the less than admirable GA organisations or maybe becoming 'airline management' in the future.

Well Done Woomera:ok:

VT

whiteknuckleairlines
7th Nov 2005, 03:09
Well done Woomera!

You saw my response to him but yours "hit's the nail on the head"......

jandakotpilot
7th Nov 2005, 04:36
His name wasn't John from a few months ago was it?

PPRuNe Towers
7th Nov 2005, 11:01
Doesn't just happen at the bottom of the food chain either.

The latest version of a guide to a well known ex-pat airline has sections bearing a remarkable similarity to posts in our archives.

Regards
Rob

A Camel ate my stash
8th Nov 2005, 01:43
I know this bloke who works for a bank in Nigeria and.....