PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Examination Dates Spain

eolas
6th Nov 2005, 18:25
Sorry for the English !!

I am studying by distance learning the 14 ATPL ground subjects, I want to take flight training in Spain.

How many times per year are the ATPL theory examinations held in Spain.

Would be most grateful if you could post where to get information.

Many thanks,

Eolas

LEVC
8th Nov 2005, 10:12
ROUGHLY EVERY TWO MONTHS, YOU CAN SIT THEM IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH, BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO REGISTER WITH A SCHOOL , CAUSE AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE IS NO DISTANCE LEARNING ATPL COURSE OFFERED IN SPAIN, I COULD BE WRONG ON THAT THOUGH.

GOOD LUCK

jerezflyer
11th Nov 2005, 10:41
As far as I know, according to the BOE the ATPL exams are held 4 times a year, I think it's February, June, September and November.

As far as distance learning is concerned, the options in Spain a rather limited, but there are two schools that offer this option:

1. Aeromadrid - web based in Spanish
2. Panamedia (Mallorca) - the best option in Spain because they use the Oxford Aviation Training JAA ATPL manuals - so you study in English and do the exams in english. I think this is the option I will be going for!!

Hope this helps!!

abovethebelow
11th Nov 2005, 19:31
eolas why do the distance learning in spain,why not in england closer to home also now u can do atpls in caa n fly in ireland

hughesyd
6th Dec 2005, 11:03
aeromadrid, also do the modular course in english with the oxford syllabus. Study at home in the day, then 4 hours of classes from 530-930 in the evening, exactly what im doing at the moment with them.

aerofox47
7th Dec 2005, 12:19
hughesyd,

please check your PM, Aeromadrid sounds interesting?!

gracias,

Cheers
aerofox