PDA

View Full Version : Indian Aviation Forums

pittss2b
4th Nov 2005, 02:22
Hi Guys,

Besides this forum, does anybody have URLs for other Indian Aviation Forums?

Adam

aerogull
4th Nov 2005, 07:37
Hi Adam!

Try www.indianpilots.com and www.indianaviators.com (indianaviators.com is under "construction" and is presently set up as a yahoo user group)

Cheers
aero

haree
9th Nov 2005, 21:14
Hi Adam

We at indianaviators.com are trying to put up an Aviation portal online as soon as possible but are grounded due to technical problems from our webhosts.

You can take in India #1 aviation discussion forum with more than 580 members at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indianaviators

Regards
Haree
Website Designer
Indianaviators.com

aerogull
9th Nov 2005, 22:25
Haree

From what I have seen, indianaviators.com has been experiencing "technical difficulties" for quite some time now! I think you guys do a wonderful job but why is it taking so long? For me, indianpilots.com seems to be a way more user friendly forum at the moment.

Cheers
aero

haree
12th Nov 2005, 08:40
Hi aero...

The problem is that the original designers have hosted the site at some remote location and now we are trying to bring it to a more convenient server. But unfortunately all the webmasters are busy baby-stepping into their careers and we 1 or 2 aviation enthusiasts donot have enough industrial knowledge to edit the pages.

The skeleton site is ready but not yet hosted until the current host releases the site and hands it over to the our friend :)

Anyways... as a moderator of the IA.com group , thanks a lot for your support.. We are a very close friend of IP.com too and are happy to operate in parallel without any competition since our missions are different

Regds
Haree